Chapter 15

"FUCK! Are you mentally ill or something? Why do you always have to make all those dramatic as fuck entrances whipping the door and turning on all the lights? Shit! I just want to sleep fuck off!!!!!!"
Still he didn't said a word
"Oh that's right you don't speak neither! I really can't believe that you are acting so childish and you refuse to speak to me! I mean you are rude! You enter my room right before I fall asleep, you enter without knocking and you turn on all the fucking lights!!! Like what the fuck?" As I spoke, Jungkook came closer and closer, he came so close I could feel his breath near my forehead because he was much taller than me.
"Hello?! Earth calling Jungkook!!! Hey! You! Jer..." The I felt something so soft and warm pressed against my lips, a firm hand grabbing my cheek and it turns out Jungkook kissed me. When I realized he had kissed me, I freaked out and tried to push him away but it was completely useless as he was way stronger than me. I actually didn't hated the kiss he is a really good kisser but how could he kiss me? I hate him and he hates me. Besides, Vernon is here and I will do what it takes to be with him. I kept fighting Jungkook and after a while, he finally lets me go.
I was in shock, in total complete shock
"Get out of my room" I said in a calm, shocked and cold tone.
"But y/n please..."
"I said out"
He lowered his head and got out of my room.
My head started to spin around... What the fuck just happened? I mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK!? And the worst part? I didn't hate it. Okay y/n, eyes on the prize; tomorrow is your premiere and Vernon is your date now go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow, it is going to be your moment to shine.

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Jungkook's POV

When y/n arrived home, I definitely had to go to check on her. I really want to tell her right now. I NEED to tell her right now before she gets back with Vernon. I grabbed all of my forces and braveness and went directly into y/n's bedroom. I decided to enter y/n's bedroom without knocking but I was so nervous I whipped the door and I couldn't speak... I was deeply nervous. Man, she looks gorgeous even with her messy hair, without makeup and with her pajamas. She freaked out when I got into her room and she looked so hot while yelling at me and I couldn't resist, I got closer and closer to her to the point where my lips were almost touching y/n's forehead. My heartbeat raised to 100000000, I just wanted to grab her around my arms and fill her with kisses. I grabbed her cheek, I stared into her eyes, those beautiful gorgeous shiny eyes and she kept talking and I could hear nothing but my heartbeat, then I kissed her she tried to push me away but I refused to let her go and after a while I let her go. My head was driving me crazy. What did I just did?! She probably hates me more than she hated me already. Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!! Then I came back into reality when y/n asked me very politely to leave her room and I didn't wanted to, I wanted to tell her but she didn't let me so I decided to leave her alone. Well, tomorrow is the premiere and I have a very special surprise for her. I am really proud of her and I can't wait to see her all dressed up. We'll look like a really amazing and stylish couple.

🌸🌺🌸🌺
Y/n's POV

I woke up and I was very excited. My very first movie premieres today!!!! AHHHHH I AM SO PUMPED! I ran to the kitchen to have some breakfast, I had some homemade matcha bowl; my fave. After I finished my breakfast, my "beauty squad" came into my house; Choi Mingyu is in charge of my makeup, Kang Ryujin is in charge of my hair and Jung Moonhee is in charge of my outfit and accessories.
"Hello!!! Thanks again for helping me! You are amazing! But let me go take a bath first"
"Of course y/n, it is your night don't stress, we have plenty of time" Mingyu said
"Thank you guys! But I swear I won't take long"
•••~~~•••
20 minutes later

"Done!!!"
"Great let's get started!"
It was 2:00 p.m already, I know, I woke up at 1:00 because I was exhausted. We have 5 hours left until I have to be there.
Everyone started to work their magic and after 3 hours of really hard work, this was the result: