Chapter 29

Press video to listen to the music (if you want to)

Woah! Hold on. Where am I? Why am I wearing a white dress? Why? Where is everyone?

"Hello?!"

But nothing until a man that I never seen before approached me but the funny thing is that, I wasn't afraid of him, I was actually very calmed by his presence

"Y/n"
"Hold on, how do you know my name?"
"I have my methods but that's irrelevant. What I wanted to ask you, is why are you here?"
"I don't know actually, where are we?"
"We are in a place you shouldn't be right now Y/n"
"What do you mean?"

I suddenly started to listen to some noises come from far away

"Charge to 150... CLEAR!"
"Nothing"
"Charge to 200... CLEAR!"
"Shit! Let's do CPR"
"Don't you dare to leave us Y/n, not today"

"So, are you saying that you are..."
"Yes Y/n, I am"

"Doctor, we need to stop we've been doing this for 1 hour 16 minutes" The intern said

The doctor stopped doing CPR

"Time of death 20:08. Please inform the family"

"So, am I dead?"
"Right now you are Y/n, but you can decide if you want to go back. A very special person needs you"
"But this place is so peaceful and beautiful, no violence, no suffering. But I trust you, please bring me back to life"

He smiled

"You made the right call my child"

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Jungkook's POV

I was waiting for Y/n. Fuck! I am such an imbecile. I hate myself m, if something happens to her, I'll never be able to forgive myself.

A couple hours went by (I didn't know ow much time actually but it felt like hours) when the doctor came out of the room.

"Are you Y/n's relative?"

Well I am not her relative but if I didn't tell her that, she wouldn't have tell me

"Y-yes, I am her husband. Jeon Jungkook"
"Mr. Jeon, I'm affraid Y/n came in a really bad state and despite our best efforts, she has died. We won't know what exactly happened to her until her autopsy. You can come and say your goodbye"

I froze. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?! I became a crying mess. I can't believe I lost her. I became numb. I couldn't believe it, it was so surreal. I came towards her and I saw her face, she looked beautiful, she looked very peaceful. I held her hand and I started to speak towards her.

"I'm sorry, I.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

I heard Jungkook saying he was sorry and I felt him grabbing my hand. And then, I woke up.

"DOCTOR!!! SHE'S ALIVE!!!" Jungkook screamed
"Sir, that's not possi- SHE'S ALIVE!"
"Lazarus syndrome" said the intern
"What?" Said Jungkook
"Auto-resuscitation. It means that there is the spontaneous return of circulation after failed attempts of resuscitation. Only 38 cases have been confirmed since 1982. It is a miracle"
"Run some CT scans and labs on her"
"Yes doctor right away"

The nurse took me to the place where they are gonna take my scans.

"Y/n, I need you to be very still please"

I heard the doctor speak through a microphone. But while I was there, I realized they didn't turned off the mic when the doctor said

"What? Oh my God she is pregnant"
"WHAT?!"
"Shit I forgot to turn off the mic. Page obs and cardio"

I started to freak out and they took me out of there because they did get my scans.

"I am so sorry, it was very unprofessional from my part"
"Don't apologize, I'm not mad but please check on my baby and do everything to save it"
"Of course"
"Oh and please don't tell Jungkook about the baby"
"Understood"

They took me to my room and the obstetrician came. She made the ultrasound and then turned towards me.

"Well Y/n, it seems like it's your lucky day, you didn't just escape dead, but your baby as well and it is very healthy. Congratulations"

My eyes started to fill with tears of joy

"Thank you doctor"
"You're welcome. You will need to be very careful and stress free so your baby can be healthy and so do you. I'll get going, if you need anything, I'll be checking on you hourly"

Then lots of other doctors came and everyone told me to be away from stress and exhausting work. I thanked them all and I was finally alone after a few hours of tests and scans and examinations, etc.

I looked up and rubbed my belly

"This is why you wanted me back right?" I smiled "Thank you"