Chapter 25

🎈Back to the present🎈
"I can't do this anymore Jungkook! I'll pack my stuff and leave. You can stay with the house, no problem."
I started to pack my stuff and as time went by, I got angry and I threw everything away. I was so furious, so sad, so disappointed that it seemed I was nuts. My hands were trembling and I sobbed. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I don't deserve you"
"Huh?"
"I don't deserve you Y/n"
I started to calm down, surprised by his words.
"I am a jerk, an asshole, the most stupid man alive. I don't deserve you"

He was correct indeed.

"So then bye"
"Hold on"
"What now?"

He cane close to me, he cupped my cheeks and I just couldn't. I started to cry. I tried to release from his touch but it was useless. I tried to look the other way but he just gripped my face tighter. His gaze was full of sorrow, anger, desperation, sadness. I couldn't stop crying but then, his hands were soft against my skin, they weren't tight or rough anymore. Next thing I knew, he was kissing me but I didn't respond back. When I didn't respond back, his eyes started to get watery.

"Please. I know what I did, and I don't deserve you. But please, please give me one chance to prove you that I can be the best husband. Just let me love you"

I shook my head slightly making him understand that I wouldn't give him this opportunity. Well actually, my head was saying NO WAY IN HELL but my heart was telling me to run towards him and kiss him as if it was my last. I made up my mind and nothing could stop me. I started to walk and he turned his back not facing me.

"Please princess please"

He used to call me princess

☔️☔️☔️ Flashback ☔️☔️☔️
"Kookie let's play!"
He was playing with Jimin (yes they hae been bf's since forever) but I was so insisting on playing that
"Okay! Okay! What do you want to play?" He gasped "let's play Star Wars!, or with my cars, or with my swords, or..."
"KOOKIE!"
"Sorry!"
"Hahaha don't worry, but let's play mom and dad"
"Ewwww gross!"
I rolled my eyes
"What about if we play the prince and the princess?"
"Mh... it isn't a bad idea. Oh I got one! Let's play Princess and Prince."
"Yayyyy!"
"BUTTTT... Jimin is the wicked ogre and I have to rescue you from the tower"
"Hey! But why do I get to play the ogre?"
"Yes, that's true. I think Jimin should play my prince. Or unless you want to play the princess and Jimin the prince".
He got angry.
"I am kidding Kookie! You get to be my prince. Sorry Chim"
He sighed "Nah it's fine"
"From now on, you'll be my princess"
Since that day, he most of the time called me princess.

🎈Back to the present 🎈
When I heard him calling me princess again, I turned to him. I waited for a couple of seconds and I ran towards him embracing him from behind. He turned and I kissed him.

"I will give you one more chance Kookie"
"Oh my lord! Are you serious? THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He lifted me up
"Hold on. Before it is official, I need you to answer me something. Are you married? I mean I don't remember because by the time you were supposed to get married, the accident happened.
"No. I didn't. I waited for you"
"Promise?"
"Promise"

We both smile and shed tears of joy

"I cannot believe we are finally together again!"
"I know princess, neither do I. I am so so thankful"
He gave me a peck. He was clearly very excited.
"I will show you what a great husband and amazing father I'll be for you and for our children"
"Let me show you how much I love you. Let me make love to you"