Chapter 33

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Still Jungkook's POV

One month passed by and she is still on coma. Our baby just went out of NICU and we can visit y/n in her room. I do a lot of skin to skin with our baby so I would normally take my shirt off and lie the baby naked in my also naked torso. We both fell asleep.

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

What the hell happened? My head aches. I was very confused but then I adverted my gaze to something wonderful. Jungkook and my baby sharing a skin to skin moment. I took my phone and zoomed in because I couldn't stand up, I felt really weak. I snapped a photo and stared at the photo for a few moments when

"Hi" Jungkook said in a peaceful, soft and sweet tone so he wouldn't wake the baby up.
"I-I wasn't doing anything. Wait how long hace I been-"
"One month. One month in coma"

That's when it hit Jungkook

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE AWAKE!!!! I'll go get the nurse"
"Don't. I'll just push the button. My baby looks so peaceful"
"Y-you m-m-mean our baby right?"
"We talked about this already Jungkook, I-"
"Please let me explain. I love you. Look what we created, we made this perfect little human, we y/n, we did it. I never meant to hurt you, I love you with all of my heart and she is the proof. Let me show you that I can be the best husband and father for you and this baby girl"
"I don't know Jungkook, I am very confused, I-"
"You won't regret it"
"Fine, but I am doing this for our son, he looks so peaceful with you"
"He does, he is an amazing boy"

I agreed because I want to give our baby a family and I know Jungkook loves him and me as well, I want to believe so. I was lost in thought when my baby son started to cry.

"I think he's hungry"
"Give him to me, I'll feed him"

Jungkook stood up and gave me my precious little baby. I held her and it was the most amazing thing but I was scared because I didn't know how to breast feed.

"Relax, it isn't good if you stress, babies do it naturally"

And just like that, she started to suck on my nipples and it was beautiful.

"Thank you Jungkook"
"What for?"

"Him"

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. After a while, I switched so he could get milk from both of my breasts. After he was done, I changed him into this:

I patted his back until he burped and then he fell asleep once again

"What's gonna be his name?"
"I don't know Kookie"

"Mingyu, Jeon Mingyu"
"I love it"

We smiled at each other.

•••~~~•••
1 week later

The doctor told me I could finally go home and I was pretty excited about it, I spent a little too much time in this hospital.

Jungkook took the baby and waited for me outside the hospital while the male nurse took me in a wheelchair to the car. Yes obviously you could notice Jungkook's jealousy but as soon as Jungkook helped me get into the car we drove to the house.

The ride was silent and kinda awkward, I missed the first month of my baby's life. I was very afraid to be honest, I have no idea how to be a mother, am I gonna be a good mother? All this questions were running in my mind and suddenly I realized that Jungkook caressed my thigh softly and said

"You will y/n"
"I will what?"
"You'll be a great mom"

Uhmmm okay?! How the fuck did he knew I was thinking that?

"Because you look nervous"
"Okay stop it this is freaking me out"

He grinned and then laughed softly and I smiled. I really don't know what the future holds but I just hope that my baby is gonna be happy.

"We are here" Jungkook said

He opened the door for me and helped me get down. He carried our son and went home.

"Give him to me, I want to hold him."

Jungkook looked at me with a doubtful face.

"I know I just got out of the hospital but come on he is my son and I want to carry him besides I am gonna be sitting down. Perhaps he is hungry"

He smiled at me very sweetly and he approached me with our precious little boy. I sat down and as soon as he gave him to me, Mingyu and I stared at each other, it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. His eyes were so tiny, his cheeks were rosy and chubby, his lashes were a little bit long and his brow was barely visible. As much as I would love to stay this way, it's his time to eat so I hand the baby to Jungkook, took off my top, my bra and took the baby once again. The baby positioned himself and started to suck. It was a very emotional moment to me. I was with Jungkook, with my baby and in my home, I had everything and I was very emotional. Jungkook kissed my cheek and waited until I finished. I wore my clothes once again and I laid my baby over my shoulder and patted his back, then he went to sleep. Jungkook and I stayed for a while i the nursery admiring our baby, Jungkook was behind me, his arms were wrapped over my waist and his chin was lying over my shoulder every once in a while he would have pecked my cheeks or my neck. How I felt, was so indescribable.

"I still can't believe I brought this little person to the world"

"Thanks for giving me a family y/n"
________________________________

Guys I am so sorry for my late upload, I promise to write more often but I had a terrible block with my ideas. I know this chapter was not the best but I'll work harder! Love you and thank you so much for reading!