Chapter 22

I drove all the way over to my father in law's company and I ran towards his office. When I got there, everyone in the room got startled by how hard I opened the door. My heart was pounding like crazy, I was very nervous, I saw y/n crying very hard, I saw her mother comforting her and I saw her dad's fist on my face.
"How (punch) do you (punch) dare to treat (punch) my daughter (punch) like that? (Punch) (punch) (punch)"

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

"Daddy!!!! Leave him please" I ran towards Jungkook only to see that he was unconscious
"Please someone call the ambulance!!! Shit people MOVEEEE"
10 minutes later the paramedics came in and put him in the ambulance
"Are you a family member miss?"
"I am his fiancé"
"But y/n you just said..."
"I know what I said but I need to keep our promise! Just wait until April and you can break our marriage" I said in a sad but firm tone
"That's my girl! We'll catch you at the hospital" my dad smiled at me and waved
The paramedics rushed to the hospital and we entered the emergency department. Doctors gave him a room and they stabilized him. I was there the whole time.
"So what happened to him?"
"Your fiancé was suffering a lot of stress and nervousness so when He received those punches he collapsed but he is stable now and will be able to go home tomorrow afternoon. He will need a lot of care during this week and looking your feet you'll need a lot of care as well so it will be great that you'll have mutual support" He smiled, excused himself and got out.
Unconsciously I started to poke his cheeks and a while after, I started to stroke his hair very very softly and I started to sing this song:
(The song actually describes my relationship with Jungkook so...)

"And one of them is how bad I need you" I thought. Damn am I willing to give him another chance? No y/n! No! You deserve so much better. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I never realized that someone was grabbing my hand and admiring me.
"I didn't knew you could sing" He said in a very low and barely understandable tone ,
"Yes I do and I am a pretty good dancer as well"
"Well well well a triple threat"
"Well what can I say? How are you feeling dumbass?"
He tried to speak but he was struggling a lot
"Don't speak it is okay. The doctor said that you need someone to take care of you so I called your mom and she is picking you up. You are staying at her house until Marisa and Jimin's wedding in a few days."

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Jungkook's POV

Why doesn't she want to take care of me? I heard the doctor saying that we are going to need each other's help. I was lost in my thoughts when I realized that y/n wasn't in the room anymore but instead there was her father. I. AM. SCREWED.
"Sir..."
"Don't say a word! I convinced y/n to take care of you but listen very carefully Jeon. You hurt my daughter, and I'll kill you. I know that you didn't meant what you said and as your father and I are very good friends, I am giving you one final chance to treat my daughter as a queen and nothing else. Give it time and you'll see you'll love her. Besides your mother will check on you from time to time"
"Yes sir, thank you sir"

🌺🌸🌺🌸
Y/n's POV

As my dad obliged me to take care of this fucker, I came into his room to stay with him
"Thank you for taking..."
"I don't want to speak to you right now. It wasn't my choice to take care of you so I expect for us to not communicate at all unless it is completely necessary. Understood?"
*sigh* "Yes ma'am"
I put on my pajamas as I was going to stay here until tomorrow. I went to my house to grab some makeup and clothes while my dad was "scolding" Jungkook. An hour after I arrived and put on my pajamas, I was on the couch reading a book and wearing this