Chapter 20

It was filled with roses!!! THE WHOLE HOUSE"What is this?""It is just a little gift so you can feel better"And suddenly I felt something in my stomach and it was a nice feeling but what was it? It couldn't be butterflies could it? NO Y/N NO!!! Eye...

"What is this?"
"It is just a little gift so you can feel better"
And suddenly I felt something in my stomach and it was a nice feeling but what was it? It couldn't be butterflies could it? NO Y/N NO!!! Eyes on the prize.
"Thank you it was very kind of you but you didn't had to"
"I also bought a lot of candies so you can eat them"
Oh fuck! I love candies but I won't accept them!
"So you want me to get fat so you can mock me?"
"What?"
"Is this some kind of..."
"Look Y/n I don't want you to get f-fat... I just wanted to be nice because I know you love candy so please just accept them already"
"Fine. Thanks"
I went to my room to get some rest and started to read a book when I suddenly felt hungry and made my way to the kitchen. When I got down, I found Jungkook cooking.
"What are you making?"
"I am making hotteok"
"And that is..."
"It is a Korean pancake"
"Oh"
We started eating and
"Why are you doing this?"
"Dinner?"
"Don't be stupid! I mean why are you being like this towards me. At first you hated me but now you are all sweet and stuff. There must be a catch"
"No I just want to be a good fiancé"
I rolled my eyes and slapped the fork against the table
"You are not my fiancé..."
"But you said..."
"I know what I said yesterday but all those drugs doctors gave me at the hospital had a huge impact on what I said. I didn't mean it and I never will! You lost your shot and I am forced to be here with you until April but for the record, you weren't, you aren't and you'll never be mi fiancé understood?"
He lowered his head and left the house without saying a word and I couldn't care less. I got upstairs, wore my pajamas and slept.

🌚🌝🌚🌝
On my dreams

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,  but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."

"

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Y/n y/l/n, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Y/n y/l/n, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Y/n y/l/n, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
Then the priest said
"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?"
"I do" and I put the ring on Jungkook's finger
"And do you take Y/n y/l/n as your wedded wife?"
"I do" and Jungkook put the ring on my finger
"I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" when Jungkook was about to kiss me, I woke up.

Could I be really loving Jungkook? Fuck!!!! Do I really want this marriage? I mean I looked stunning with that dress and all but...
"Come on babe!!!!! Let's go to my room I think that hoe is sleeping already"
Wtf!?!?!?! Is it Jungkook? It better not be Jungkook
"Jungkook! YESSSS!!!"
What the fuck?! Why is a girl moaning Jungkook's name? I decided not to do anything although my heart was breaking into a million pieces. I suddenly listened a lot of moans and groans and skin clapping really hard. FUCK!!! I started crying but I decided to be tough and go to the room.
I opened the door to see Jungkook fucking a girl I've never seen before in my entire life
"Are you kidding me Jungkook?!" I started to cry even more and as I did, I left the door open and ran like if there was no tomorrow and it started raining. Great! I was walking because I got tired of so much running but it I got really cold and I got dizzy. What should I do now?
"Y/n? Y/N!!!!!" I started to run again. Well it wasn't exactly running because I was freezing and my legs didn't respond very well so... All of a sudden that person carried me bridal style
"Put me down"
"You are so pale and cold! What happened to you?" I closed my eyes but I never saw who that person was because I was really really dizzy and my eyes were barely open.
I woke up and I was in a bed but it was not my bed...