Chapter 34

*please watch the video, it is super important for this chapter, thank you ❤️

No one's POV

"Thank you all for coming to Y/n's funeral. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'll talk to you about her. Y/n was an extraordinary person. One of the best people I've ever met. She was an angel to me. She gave me our little son. She was more than words can describe. Everything happened so fast, no one could've imagine her life was going to end so fast. She had a heart disease and when we were engaged I treated her awfully, she was several times in the hospital and I knew she had a heart issue but I never cared until the day I started to love her. I remember the day when we first met, she was talking to my best friend Jimin and I was drunk, I said lots of disgusting words to her and later that night, I discovered she was going to be my wife. As time went by, I realized the amazing person she was, she was so heartwarming, so beautiful, so smart, so funny, God why did you had to take her away? She became pregnant with this little buddy, Mingyu , every time I see him, I remember his mother and I am so grateful for both of them. Y/n had a bright future but her mission on earth was accomplished. Y/n, babe, I loved you, but I just watched you leave."

Jungkook never got to marry Y/n. He was depressed, he was angry at life, how could his fiancé be taken away from him? This world is so cruel.

"Hello everyone, my name is Marisa and I am or was Y/n's best friend. Y/n and I had boyfriends before we came here to Korea, but we had to break up with them. She loved Vernon very much and I loved Jackson but we were forced to marry Jimin and Jungkook. Y/n and Jungkook went through a lot but they managed to stay together and Y/n last days were the best ones she had ever lived. She felt loved. It is really hard to lose someone you love, she was a daughter, a cousin, a best friend, a fiancé, a granddaughter, an amazing actress and more importantly, the most amazing mother on earth. She left this world at a young age but she made a lot of impact in each and everyone of our lives. Y/n, dear I know you are hearing this, please look out for each and everyone of us, we love you so very much, we miss you."

Y/n's parents were devastated, they knew the condition in which Y/n was but they never thought it would affect her this much.

Jungkook spoke once again.

"We are playing Y/n's favorite song; November rain. She loved Guns N' Roses so much and she dreamed on dancing this song at our wedding but I guess some dreams can't come true. This song is about a man that marries the love of his life but unfortunately, she passes away. Y/n, my love, wherever you are, I want you to know that I love you and I am sorry for all those times I made you suffer, you deserved better than me."

Everyone was there, Vernon, Jackson, Kai, Momo, Wonho, Jimin, Woozi, and many other people that were important to Y/n. Poor Vernon, even though they weren't a couple since a while ago, Y/n and Vernon always had feelings for each other, he was a crying mess.

"I have to make a final announcement, I am going to marry Yeri in a month, I can't raise Mingyu by myself, you are all invited to the wedding."

Y/n's POV

I was blinded by a very familiar light, I was wearing a white dress and I felt so much relief and peace at last.

"Your job was done, my child"

I turned my head towards the voice and i saw HIM, arms wide open ready for receiving me and to let me into the eternal life; the paradise. I was so happy, I was finally here but-

"What happens to my baby and Jungkook?"

"Don't worry my child, they are well taken care of, you did the best you could, now come to me, give me your hand and rest my child."

I smiled as I took the warm hand and everything started to fade.

I'll take care of you from here my beloved boys.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

THE END.