CHAPTER 1: the begginning and the end at the same time...

A/N: heyyyy guyssss this is my FIRST story sooooo plz no hate!!!!
I know it's sooooo bad, but here ya go hope you likeeee!!! Please vote and comment!!

Normal pov:

The raven haired boy ran through the nostalgic streets of pallet with his electric rodent by his side. He just returned from the region of kalos after coming second in the kalos league and was eagaly awaiting the see all of his Pokemon in professor Oak's laboratory, for example: bulbasaur, tauros, muk, and... you get the idea.

He had just departed his good pals clemontine, bonnie and ... Serena...

"....Serena...." The raven haired boy whispered to himself.

"Pika, pika, chu, pi." Pikachu said, concerned for his partner who had been acting strange ever since Serena had said goodbye to ash.

Ash approached his house and he stepped into the door and went into his kitchen only to be surprised to find almost all of his old traveling companions.....

Misty, Brock, tracey, dawn, iris, cilan, clemontine and bonnie were there.
He couldn't quite tell what expressions they displayed on their faces.... Was it anger? Was it disapointment? Maybe even sorrow.

Nobody said anything until ash's carrot haired friend spoke up....

"Ash.... You've been wanting to be a Pokemon master for a long time now.... And you still...." Misty trailed of as dawn chimed in.

"What misty is trying to say ash, is that you should just give up on your dream."

The raven haired boy stood there not able to speak he was too mortified to be able to even speak....

Brock then added, "ash you've hurt so many people we all think you should stop going on journeys."

"You need to stop being such a little kid and just grow up already!!!!" Iris, ash's aubergine haired friend exclaimed.

Then delia, ash's own mother spoke up, "ashy dear, you can work here in professor Oaks laboratory instead."

"Or you could be a Pokemon breeder" Brock said.

"Or a Pokemon co-ordina-" dawn started.

"NO!!!!!!!" ash yelled at the very top of his lungs.

Ash's pov:

I couldn't believe that all my friends and family could betray me like this.

Even my own mother.... How could she- how could they all....

Everything was silent so I quickly made a run for it out of the house. On my way out I saw two ferry tickets and grabbed them.

I didn't know/care where I was going but I did know that I was going to start again from the ground up.....

While running to the port outside pallet, I glanced at the destination on the tickets: 'Alola region'.................