CHAPTER 27: banta squad fun time

***

But there were 12 of them......

........12 agaist 1 - THAT'S FAIR!!!!!!

The aether foundation's Pokémon were: Lurantis, Arbok, Arcanine, Houndoom, Shellgon, Primape.... And many, many more....... You get the idea......

Lillie, Melon, Alan and Ricky: "Don't worry ash, we'll help you!!!!!!!"

Them joining in made it easier..... But alas they were still losing.........

***

Pikachu was low on health.............

Just then................. The aether foundation employee's Lurantis got ready to use leaf blade on ash's pikachu...... WHENNNNNN .......... Just then another Lurantis jumped and landed from the sky Infront of them and blocked the attack using slash and simultaneously saved pikachu!!!!!!!!!!

"Synthesis!" A familiar voice cried confidently before the Lurantis shimmered in a green light.
The squad turned around to find out who the voice and Lurantis belonged to...

"Riley!!" The gang exclaimed, relieved to see the blonde haired girl they all knew and loved.

"......." Gladdion walked into the room next to her.

Gladdion, sent out umbreon and Riley stayed with lurantis. Just as that happened two more familiar faces joined the squad...........

"Hi guys!!" Serena cheered running in.

"Huraahhh!!!!!" Miss poshy washy cried in turn flicking her golden brown hair.

Next the professor sauntered in like a cool guy and sent out rockruff, Serena sent out her fox Pokémon and miss poshy wash sent out Flareon.

Almost everyone was here to make this an even match....... They just needed two more Pokémon trainers..............

"Sophocles?!?!?!?!" Mallow, Lana and kwaii said in unison.

"Who??" Ash questioned.

And then the last person walked in........

.......

........

.......

...........

"Heyyyy guys.......... Hau's the name!!!!!" A seaweed-haired boy walked in.

"Ummm I would normally question who on earth you are.... But right now I really don't care!!!!" Ash yelled, focusing on the battle at hand.

Now with the combined strength of 12 friends - well, we don't really call hau a friend now do we? But now ash and the gang used their power to defeat the evil aether employees and the gang go up the lift.........

"Whoop whoop we did it!!!!!!" Ash cried.

"Yaaaaaayyyyy, high fives all around!!!!!!?" The seaweedette male replied.

After everyone high fiving each other and then.....

"Wait who even are you??????" Sophocles said to Hau.

"Says you!!!!!" Ash screamed. "Who the freak are you??!?!??!!"

"Ash...." Lana whispered. " That's Sophocles..... He's been traveling with us the whole time..."