CHAPTER 24: may is it dtrue? [pt. 2]

A/N: whoop whoop part 2 out of 3 (chapter 24) is done!! 🎉🎉 Enjoy - oh and here's a lil'flashback...

***

"Ah hoenn!!" Ash said happily.

We soon arrived at the dock, as we got off the boat two trainers waved at us. I didn't recognise them so I looked at ash and serena, they both did.

One, the female, had brown hair tied in pigtails and blue eyes, the other, the male, had green hair not seaweed more like grass I would say.

"May!! Drew!!" Both ash and serena shouted in unison.

***

Ash's pov:

My old friends!!!!! What are they doing here??????? But the bigger question is how Serena knows them as well..... How is that even possible??????????

Serena's pov:

It was so nice to finally see may and drew again!!! We skipped down to them to greet them.

"May, Drew!!!! It's been ages!!!!!" Ash exclaimed.

"How have you been?" I chimed in.

"Wait..... How do you know each other???"

"I could be asking you the same question ash, haha. No, but you see may and drew were watching my first contest.... They saw me get to the final but sadly lose agaist a tough opponent........... After the match they came up to me to congratulate and give advice to me!!!!"

"And ever since then we've been great friends!!!" May added. Drew simple nodded in response.

Ash's pov:

"Wow that's so cool...... Well I traveled the hoenn region with may you see and drew was her Pokémon contest rival!" As I said that I noticed a blush creep on May's face.....

I shall interrogate later........

"Oh gosh!! We completely forgot to introduce the others!!!"

"Oh yes, meet Lillie..."

"Hello."

"Mel— Mallow...."

"Hiyaaa!!!!"

"Al— Lana........"

"..."

"Ric— kwaii....."

"Sup."

Normal pov:

"It's so lovely to meet you all!!" May said nicely.

The gang now went to have dinner at a nearby restaurant.... Unfortunately excluding the grass head as he had some important business...

***

The gang sat around a circular table. Ash sitting g next to lillie, Lillie sitting next to may, may sitting next to Serena, Serena sitting next to Lana, Lana sitting next to mallow, mallow sitting next to kiawe and kiawe next to ash. Yes that was definitely necessary.

Once they had all ordered everyone introduced themselves to may..... And may introduced herself to everyone...

"Hello everyone, I'm May.... I'm a Pokémon coordinator!!"

This was going smoothly until.....

"Mallow here!!!!! I'm a chef but who cares about me when I smell a ship in the air...... So May is Drew your boyfriend????"