CHAPTER 14: "do you trust me?" #moredeepchats

Hey guys chapter 14 here. Sorry I won't be able to update next week!! Hope you enjoy the chapter and OMG I've just seen Infinity War and I actually can't even right now so bye...

***Previously***

"So what's your name."

"Hmm? Oh! My name's Lillie." I said as politely as I could, hoping she would just give me the Pokémon and leave.

"What a lovely name! And finally someone who has some style around here!!" She exclaimed.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh sorry I forgot!! My name is: Miss Madeline - Rose Amber Mcshnee.....
But you can just call me Miss Poshy washy."

***End of previously***

Lillies pov:

"Oh.... Well... That's....nice..." I stammered.

Ahhh helppp!!

"Well I'm just on my way to hoenn actually." The girl said... Errr I think her name was... Miss Poshy washy??

I didn't even ask?!

"Oh that sounds pleasent......" I trailed off.....

Phew here come the others!!

"Heeeyyy lillie!!" Mallow exclaimed. "Who's your new friend??"

AHHHHHHH

"...." Lana said....

Somebody say something!!!

"P-O-K-E M-O-N M-O-N!!!!" Mallow screamed.

Ok... Apart from mallow.

"BATTLE." Ash said in an almost threatening manner.

"Who?? Me? I'm sorry I don't battle, I only compete in Pokémon contests.... You see that's why–"

"Did you just say you don't battle???" Ash screeched.

"Err..... Anyway..." She continued, "You see I've just come from a visit to the hoenn reigon, I'm participating in some contests there."

"Right." Ash replied, "Hey, if you meet a girl called Serena there, say hi to her from me!!"

"Ash. There are like thousands of people in hoenn, what are the chances she just going to 'bump in' to her??" I asked.

"Oh just you wait Lillie it will happen..... Trust me...."

"Anyway farewell, I'll come and visit you guys soon!!" The strange girl said as she left us.

"Well I guess we'll never see her again...." Lana added.

***The next day, they are back in the city, Lillie and ash are shopping***

Ash's pov:

Lillie was gazing into a shop window, I walked up to her, she didn't even notice. Her eyes sparkled, and a smile was spread across her face. Then it changed... To a frown.

We were looking for a book that could tell us more about the ruins that supposedly link to nebby. On the way to find a library we got distracted....

She started to speak, "Oh. Ash..... Tell me, do you pick out all your own clothes?"

"Of course I do!" I replied.

"Of course... Most people do, don't they..." Lillie paused for a moment, then looked solemnly at me, "I... I've always just worn the clothes my mother wanted me to wear. I don't really know what kind of thing would suit me..." She paused again. "Anyway... We should probably catch up with the others, by now they must have found the book."

"Yeah your right Lillie!"

"Ash..." Her voice suddenly changed in tone... "Do you trust me?"

"W-w-what??? Of course I do Lillie you're one of my best friends!!"

"Phew!" She whispered under her breath. "I'm sorry, I must seem very secretive sometimes, I will try to be more open from now on. If there's anything you want to ask me... You can."

"Ok. There is actually something that's been on my mind...."

"Oh. What is it ash?"

"... Well–"

"Yo, yo, yo, guess who's back yo!?!?" Oh great... Team skull. Lillie looked worried.... But she didn't scream or cry like last time.... I think something has changed.... Instead of hiding behind pikachu she stood next to me while I defeated them......

Soon the others found us and made sure we were alright. It was just then we noticed her... Is that same girl I thought. Did she smile at us??

Suddenly she vanished.

"Hey guys, did you see that??"

"Yeah that was wierd!" Mallow chimed in.

I started, "That's the same girl I saw at my victory party and the same girl I saw when we left of the second island."

"That's odd." Lillie said thoughtfully.

"Hmm..." Lana said, "I wonder why she keeps following us...."

"Next time we see we must confront her and find out what she wants." Kwaii said.

We all nodded in unison.

"Oh. Yes. Ash you were about to ask me something earlier, what did you want to say?" Lillie questioned.

"Oh yes I was gonna ask why–"

"Hello everyone!" A familiar voice echoed around.....