CHAPTER 2: new start, new region! (new year new me)

A/N: hi everyone... Again.... Here's another chapter of my new story 'lillie x ash' please comment and vote it really motivates me to write more! Hope you enjoy this chapter byeeeeee!

Normal pov:

"The Alola region...." The raven haired boy murmured under his breath. "I wonder what it will be like there."

Ash stood on the side of the ferry daydreaming about his new adventure in Alola. "I wonder what new Pokemon we'll meet there?" Ash asked looking at his electric rodent, who was sitting on the edge of the ship gazing into the wonderous, sparkling sea....

3 hours later

The long journey had finally come to an end and the raven haired boy leaped off the ferry onto the golden sands of Hau'oli city beach.

Ash's pov:

The sand was golden. The sky was blue. Pikachu was yellow. Today is a good day I thought.

I began to circumnutate across the oceanfront, in a quandary of my orientation. I indiscriminately ransacked for the Pokemon centre - anticipating that a personage there could enlighten me of my whereabouts and then educate me in the location of a personage named..... Kukui.

But alas...... I was lost.........

I had been wandering aimlessly for approximately 22 minutes and 13 seconds. The hot, hot, Alola sun shone brightly onto my slightly burnt skin.... Now that I thought about it I had not consumed any liquid since being on the ferry. And I began to feel very dizzy......

Slowly my soroundings started to blur as I could feel my eyes getting weaker and weaker..... And weaker..... Soon everything went black.........

***

Slowly I opened my eyes. I was confused. Where was I, I asked myself then realising that it was impossible to answer my own question and I was being silly.

"Stupid Ash!" I murmered under my breath.

"Sorry?" I detected an unfamiliar voice, I jumped in surprise - this wasn't the first time someone caught me talking to my personage. I looked to see a girl she was probably approximately 14 years of age (the same as me) 11 months, 1 week and 3 days. Just a guess.

The girl had long blonde hair and a large white hat that matched her also white dress. She had bright green eyes and fair skin.

She looked at me, confused for a moment but then snapped out of it.

"Hello, my name is Lillie....."

Hey everyone hope you liked that chapter I know it was a short one but I PROMISE next chapter will be longer!!!! Please comment and vote and don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism!!! And BTW I will hopefully always update this story every week on a Friday!! Byeeeee!!!!!