CHAPTER 30: the begging and the end at the same time...

***Lusamine was sent on an ambulance ferry to a kantonian hospital immediately... The rest of the gang hopped on a boat to the first island, to the beach where ash and Lillie frst met.... The people and Pokémon of said island have set up a victory party of them ..... Every one is happy ... Except for Lillie....***

Normal pov

"Whooooo!!! Let's go to my victory party!!!" Ash cried..

"No ash....... It's our 'victory party' ... We all helped save alola..." Kwaii said bluntly.

"Hmmm all I hear from your mouth is 'well done ash, you saved the world'..."

"Right..." Lana said.

"ANYWAY LET'S ENJOY THIS PARTY WHOOP WHOOP!!!" MALLOW CHEERED.

"Mhmmm... After all this is the last time— oh! I probably shouldn't say that - I don't want to spoil it for you..." Lana said suspiciously.

"okAy..." Ash replied.

Ash's pov:

I looked over at Lillie she looked sad. Maybe because her mother was poisoned by the ultra beast and she's in hospital now. I dunno just a guess.

"WHOOP WHOOP LET'S HAVE SOME FUN IN THE MOON!!!!!" MALLOW SCREAMED.

Normal pov:

So the gang ate food, talked and danced all night celebrating their astounding victory...

***

Lillie's pov:

Hmmmmm mmmm I said as I gazed out into the moon reflecting on the alolan sea.... I was thinking about ash, I was thinking about mother, I was thinking about what I would do next.......

"Hey Lillie." Ash broke the silence and handed me a glance of orange juice.

"Hi." I sighed, still gazing at the moon - I felt awkward around him now as I sort of confessed to him and yeah...

But all of those feelings changed when ash gave me his signature smile and I returned it...

"Lillie when you first asked me if I trusted you I said yes... But for a while I wasn't sure... But watching your bravery when saving your mother inspired me!!" Ash said grinning.

I inspired ash.

***

"So what are you going to do next, ash?"

"Well first I'm going to challenge the water trial, then complete the island challenge... And then.... Regain my place as the main character............" I started to giggle... But he seemed so sure of what he was going to do... What was I going to do....? Why was just travelling with ash not enough?

Just then I thought of it! I knew what I had to do.

Normal pov:

Just then........ "HEYY GUYS!!!" Miss poshy washy (Isabella) interupted.

"Hi Isabella!" Lillie said smiling... Strangely enough she had actually grown quite fond of her.

Just then the others lana, mallow, you get the idea... Even Riley and gladdion joined.

"Hey lillie, I'm afraid I have to say goodbye now. My ferry for hoenn is leaving now... But be sure to visit me!!!!!" Miss poshy washy blurted.

"I will... Goodbye!!" Lillie replied and everyone else's goodbyes soon followed.

"I guess it's time we leave too." Riley said.

"WhEre ArE yOu GuYs gOinG???" Ash questioned questioningly.