CHAPTER 15: surprise?!?!

A/N: heyy guys finally chapter 15 is here!! Yay I'm halfway through this story - so this story will be 30 chapters/parts if all goes to plan. Haha. Bye. plz vote.

***Previously***

"Oh. Yes. Ash you were about to ask me something earlier, what did you want to say?" Lillie questioned.

"Oh yes I was gonna ask why-"

"Hello everyone!" A familiar voice echoed around.....

***End of previously***

Mallow's pov:

"Serena?" Ash stuttered.

So this girl is Serena. She had sholder length, honey-brown coloured hair and bright blue eyes. She was just a little shorter than me and Lillie but taller than Lana.

Lillies pov:

"So this is Serena." I whispered under my breath.

"Hi Serena, how are you??" Ash asked cheerfully.

"I'm good, thanks Ash!" She said. "Hello everyone, ash has told me so much about you!!"

"Were they good things?" Mallow asked.

"Of course they were!" Ash remarked jokingly. (miraculously_awesome please get this reference)

I smiled politely at her, hoping she wouldn't talk directly to me.

"So Lillie..."

Dammit.

"Ash tells me you like sweet things?"

"Err-" I stammered.

"YEAH! Lillie loves sweet things I make malasadas all the time!!" Mallow exclaimed.

Phew, I can always count on mallow to interrupt me!

"That's good because look what I brought!!" Serena proceeded to open a box of homemade poke puffs.

Everyones eyes sparkled with joy as we all grabbed a poke puff and ate it!!

"Wow these are amazing Serena, I've never had food this good, especially homemade!! I really wish I knew someone who would bake nice things for us." Lana said.

"Yay! I'm glad you like them!"

"You see guys I used to travel around the Kalos reigon with Serena, Clementine and bonnie." Ash then explained how they met.

Everyone seemed distracted by ash's tale that I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak away....

Ash's pov:

"Yay now you're all caught up, I can defeat mallow's trial." I said.

"But ash since Serena's come all this way, maybe we could spend some time on the beach together??" Mallow asked.

"No. Trial. Now."

"Umm... Ok..." Mallow replied.

Serena's pov:

As I watched ash and his friends skip into the distance I sighed... "Oh ash...." I mumbled to myself... "It's good to be back...."

Ash's pov:

"Whooo I won!!!" I yelled.

"Yep. Ash... You won. Again. Whoo." Lana said.

"So now can we go on the beach??" Mallow questioned.

"Hmmm.... Yes. I guess we can... I need another victory party anyway." Ash answered.

***On the beach***

"So Serena, you participate in Pokémon contests?" Kawaii asked.

"Yeah, I do... They're really fun!!"

"Hmm?? What is a Pokémon contest?" My green haired pal asked.

So Serena began to explain, "First there is the performance round, you use Pokémon moved to show off the pazzaz of your Pokémon. Then, there are the battle rounds where you either defeat the opposing Pokémon or have the most amount of points when the time runs out."

"Oh that sounds cool!!"

"Yeah they are pretty fun! I know!! I'll show you some of my pokemon!"

Serena then brought out some of her Pokémon and showed off some of her contest combinations. They were cool.

Out of the Conner of my eye I saw Lillie shuffling near us. Hang on. Had she been here the whole time? .... Now that I think about it... I don't remember her being there when Serena was talking about contests... Where did she go?? Oh and I was going to ask her something when Serena came..... But I cannot seem to remember....... I looked at Lillie to see if I could read the expression on her face. But I got nothing. She glanced at me staring at her and smiled. Then I thought back to our earlier conversation..........

Do I really trust Lillie?

A/N: so that was chapter 15!! Sorry if it seemed rushed - especially Serena's parts. But I promise more of Serena's pov in the next chapter!!