CHAPTER 18: is GLADion SADion? [pt. 1]

A/N: Whooooo!!! Chapter 18!! Thank you for 3,000 reads I really appreciate it!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Enjoy this chapter - Serena gets a pov yay!!!!

Lillies pov:

"Hello Mother."

"Hi Lillieeee!! OMG you threw me a welcome party!!! Aww your sooo cute!!!"

"Errr... Well actually–" I started.

"–yep!! That's exactly what we did!!!" Ash said, hoping she would accept that and move on. And she did.

Ash's pov:

So that was lillie's mother!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway as we had spent so much time setting up the party we decided we would pretend we set up a welcome party for lillie's mother. It was fun although mallow baked a questionable cake...........

During the party lillie's mom got an important call from her work and had to leave immediately. Leaving us to tidy away the party. We had to leave the city the next morning anyway as we were heading to Lana Lagoons for my trial!!! I was very much excitement.

***The next morning***

We were walking along a path, we we almost at Lana Lagoons, whennn..........

"No pikachu!!!"

Team skull swiped pikachu from my grasp!!!

Unfortunately all my other Pokémon had already fainted from when I trained them to defeat the water trial....

So I could not fight back!!!

Just before the troublesome trio were about to get away Lillie took a courageous step in front of us. I looked at her face. Unlike previously she was not crying or trembling; I couldn't see any fear in her face at all! She... She looked brave.

She let out clafairy from her pokeball out and called out an attack. And soon enough team skull were blasting off again - wait a minute... - and pikachu was safely in my arms!

We all crowded around Lillie to congratulate her. As everyone gushed about how brave she was I whispered to her quietly - "Thank you!" She simply smiled in response.

Serena's pov:

This was nice. I thought, I missed this....... Then I remembered how this wouldn't last. Soon I would have to leave again for hoenn and ash would stay......... here... But it would be alright! In fact before I go I would find an opportunity to talk to ash about well... You know... The kiss...... But for now I would focus on being able to see an alolan 'trial' for the first time!

It was just then whennn........ we saw him........ He had bright emerald green eyes, floppy light blonde hair swooshed to one side in some bad-boy style. His clothes were black to match his bad-boy walking.

"Hmmphhh..... You again." He muttered"

"H-h-hiya...!" I stammered..... what was happening to me?!?!?!?! Does he have this affect on all girls????

"Hey....." He replied. "You're new....?"

"Yes!" I said - with way too much excitement. "My name's Serena!" I held out my hand to shake his.

"Gladdion." As he held out his hand, instead of shaking it... For some reason I slapped it.... Sorta like I was attempting a high five but umm... Yeah... No

"Gladdion...... What are you doing here? Wait... Have you seen mother yet?? ... Oh gosh, have you been to aether recently....??? Should I have been to aether recently!!?!?!?!?" Lillie asked, extremely worried. Wait a second, 'mother'? Ohh so Lillie and gladdion must be siblings!!

Ignoring all her questions gladdion answered:

"I'm looking for this girl - have you seen her?" As he said that he pulled out a photo of the girl.

"Why?" Ash asked.

"Classified."

"Is she a criminal?" Ash asked.

"Classified."

"Are you an undercover spy??"

"Classified."

"Can I help???" He pleaded.

"No." He replied bluntly. "Just tell me whether you've seen her lately."

We all took a closer look at the photo. She looked around our age but there was really nothing distinctive about her. I had not seen her, I looked at everyone else to see if they recognised the girl.....

All their eyes lit up as soon as they saw her.......