CHAPTER 29: ash doesn't save the day?!?!?! [pt. 2]

A/N: Enjoy!!! Also this chap is spoilery for the sun and moon anime....

Normal pov:

Everyone was silent but if you listened really closely you could just hear the mutter of the word, "Boiiiiiii!!" From a certain seaweed head male.

"Hau!" Gladdion scalded.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Ash shushed.

"But-but it's flibity-flobity-floo."

"Yes Hau. We know." Riley deadpanned.

Just at that moment Lillie and Lusamine followed.

"Faba, what's the matter? Why did you call me down here?"

"Because Lusamine.... We have some intruders....... Now if you don't mind I'll take this!!!!!" With that flaba swiped nebby from the grasp of Lillie.

"Noo nebby!!" Lillie exclaimed. "I'm sorry everyone - I couldn't keep distracting her."

"It's okey dokey Lillie and wowsers your mom is like only a few years older than us?????????!!" Hau reassured and asked at the same time.

"Errr.... That's not how it works Hau......" Lillie explained.

"Ha ha ha... Aw you're so sweet... I'm over 40!!!!"

"WHAT NO WAYYYYYYYY!!! Hau do you look so young though??? This question will never be answered... Just like who the hecky heck is the masked royale???? Or Why the freak pikachu lost to a level 5 snivy or who the freakity-flibbity-flabbity-floo is ash's father?????? I guess we'll never know........" Just then the rest of the squad ran in: mallow, Serena, kwaii, you get the idea.............

"Hey guys!! Great you distract them I'll shut down the machine." Ash said.

"Ash. You realise they're both standing... Right there..." Lana pointed out.

"The machine?" Lusamine started. "But faba it's not ready yet... It will be far too dangerous!" Lusamine said slightly concerned.

"Welll mwa ha ha...... Too late.... Now I WILL RELEASE THE ULTRA BEAST!!!!!!"

"Faba no!!!!" Lusamine said.

"Now!" Faba said pointing at the machine while simultaneously putting nebby into it....... "Which button shall I choose........... The orange one..... Or the blue one....."

"THE ORANGE ONE.... PICK THE ORANGE ONE!!!!" Hau screamed.

"No. It's obviously the blue one!" Riley stated.

"Lillie you can do the honours." Faba said.

The timid girl slowly walked up to the machine. One button would save alola the other destroy it............

"ORANGE... ORANGE... ORANGE..." Ash and Hau said in a chanting fashion.

"The blue one Lillie!!!!!" The others exclaimed.

"ORANGE ... ORANGE...." Hau and ash whispered into her ears.

"Blue!! Blue!!"

"Umm." She started. "Blue......"

Hau and ash sighed at the same time.............. "THIS IS WHY I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!" Ash wailed.

"Well. You would be correct but ima gonna press the orange one anyway because I'm evil so yeah........"

"Nooooooo!!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

Mallow's pov:

Nahhhhh flaba is starting the machine....... What will become of alola and more importantly........ When will Lillie confess to ash???!!?;?;?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!