CHAPTER 5: mallow comes to town!!

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 100+ reads!! I appreciate it sooo much, I literally NEVER thought anyone would read this story I just wanted to make it for fun but I'm just sooo grateful. Please comment to let me know you're enjoying the story!!

Ash's pov:

I woke up feeling happy but I didn't know why....... oh wait I remember now......... The best day ever!! A faint blush spread across my face as it all flashed back to me in that moment............(which is strange since I never blush?!?!)  Lillie ran after me after I stormed off, she met with me by the harbour, the air was CRISP; the sea was blue. And she told me I should believe in myself, because she believed in me. So then I decided I would participate in the island challenge with Lillie by my side.

Today was going to be a good day!!!!

Lollies pov:

Today was going to be a good day! I thought as I got up. I went down my rickety ladder to find ash there. I went into the kitchen and brreewed some tea, I then brought it to ash.

Ash's pov:

"Morning!" Lillie whispered soothingly, her hand outstretched holding a cup of warmmm tea. MMMmmmm. I slurped the cup of tea down in one gulp, Lillie giggled.

"Thank you Lillie, shall we tell professor that I want to start the island challenge?"

"No problem! Yes we shall ash, I think he's outside doing his 'sun dance' or something." Lillie replied.

"Cool!!" I said, smiling glad to be with Lillie.

Normal pov:

Lillie, followed by the raven haired boy, left the lab-house to find the professor. And pikachu followed closely behind, he does still exist I just forgot about him for like three chapters so this chapter is dedicated to you...... Pikachu. Ok back on track......

Ashs pov:

"Heyyyyyy professssssoorrrr." I said. "I think I would like to participate in the island challenge..... But I am going to take Lillie with me!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah cool beans." The professor said in a cool manner. "Hey I think the rest of your sqad is greeting mallow by the trainers school, she had just returned from her...... Ummm..... yeah......"

"Ok professor we definitely will see her........" Lillie mmmmumbled.

"Who is this personage you call.... Melon???" I questioned questioningly.

"Her name's actually mallow and she's a friend of ours AND she's the grass captin." Lillie answered, "let's go to meet her."

***

"O. M. G. LILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a lound high-pitched voice screeched like a thousand murcrows screeching in our ears as we arrived at the trainer's school. The voice belonged to a girl with a mixture of grass and seaweed coloured hair, a tanned face with a pink flower in her long hair tied into two ponyta-tails. She came running towards us at the speed of light.

"Hi mallow, how was your trip, are yo––" Lillie was cut off as the girl - whom I now discovered was the infamous mallow - pushed Lillie out of the way and faced me.

Her face was about 3/4 of an inch away from mine and her eyes stared into mine noticingly.

"Who are you?" Mallow asked, her voice now much calmer, it now had a sweet tone to it like...... Sugar.... Yeh.

"My name's ash-ketchum-from-pallet-town-in-the-kanto-region, but you can call me ash, and my dream is to become a Pokémon master, though currently I aim to complete the island challenge and become the island champion!!" I exclaimed with a long breath at the end.

"Oh I see, nice to meet you ash, my name's mallow as you probably already that - because I mean who doesn't know ME?? And I'm the grass type captin over on akala island." She said.

"So ash would you like––" Lillie started.

"Asssshhhhhhh would you like to get some lunch with me???" Mallow pleaded while pouting and making her eyes go really wide.

"Yeah sure I'd like to get to know you better, melon."  I replied.

"Gr8 we'll make it a date I'll meet u for our DATE later, k?"

"Nice!!" I glanced over at lillie, she looked a little hurt, it seemed she was often interrupted by melon, Lillie was super sweet but she should learn to stand up for herself more, she is really clever and super smart thus she has every reason to be more confident. On the other hand mallow should be less pushy and not interrupt Lillie when she is talking beacuse that's rude. She seems to take advantage of the fact that lillies so sweet and unconfrontational........ Pikachu is yellow today. [#youarenotforgotten #butryanis]

***

Later that evening at ash and mallows lunch date. (They're in a cafe in hau city)

"So mallow how long have you known Lillie?"

"Hmmm, for like a while actually, what about you how long have you like been in Alola?" She replied.

"Only three weeks, I've been staying at the professor's 'lab' with Lillie."

"Oh i c, so what like made you come here in the like first place?"

"Oh it's a long story....." So I proceeded to tell her my tale.

"Wow. Awww poor you! I like can't believe your FRIENDS would like do that to you?!?!?! Like how....... Ruuuddddeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

Later that night I wrote in my journal a reflection on the day...... I thought the date (whatever that means) with mallow went well. I really like her. She seems really nice and optimistic, also really fun to be around. But I will admit I missed Lillie, by the time I returned she had already fallen asleep. I'm going to try tomorrow to speak to her and make sure she's O.K. Anyway good night. bye.

A/N: hey guys again I just wanted to let you know that I have..... Adapted mallows character to be more bossy and pushy, I do actually like her character in the show but for the purpose of this story and to make it more exciting I've changed her personality a bit!! Oh and please leave a comment to let me know you're enjoying the story!! <3