You and I

In spite the fandom war that's happening between Directioners and EXOstans, I propose World Peace.:D

EXO had the first day of their first Solo Con yesterday and I already knew it would be epic. One Direction will be having their concert in the country next year. Stop the FW, Chingus/Friends.:)

Dedicated to Ate Lif. Happy Wattpad Anniversary po!:)

Inspired by 1Direction's You and I. I just happened to watch the MV on MYX last night and boom! That's where I got the inspiration from.:)

And yes, it is Zayn Malik this time. Don't hate me on this. I like 1D, too. I sing their songs, and I admit I fangirled over them for some time as well. Mian. Haha

_____________________

Stop daydreaming because none of those perfectly written love stories would happen to you. Because none of those stories are true.

Until somebody changes everything.

~AquilaAndromeda~

May 24, 2014

_____________________

you and i

I am afraid to fall in love—to give my all and get hurt; to sacrifice my happiness for other people and in return, suffer all the pain on my own; to do everything I could to save a relationship but in the end, get my heart shattered into tiny little pieces that even the stickiest glue could not mend.

I am afraid to love, period.

I don’t know when this fear started to build up inside me. I just woke up one day feeling terrible about life and cursing all the guys who came passing by my life and all the people closest to my heart. My Dad, my Ate’s fiancé, my younger sister’s boyfriend, my ex. They all left us hanging and broken. They promised to love us forever. Well, obviously, they held onto the saying that promises are made to be broken. It turned out that they did not only break their promises, because they, too, broke our hearts.

I didn’t know love could be so cruel. I didn’t expect my heart to be this broken. I thought all love stories have happy endings. I thought everyone can have their own knight in shining armor, a savior.

Well, I guess not everyone is lucky enough to find their own Prince Charming. Because most of the time, love itself is the Evil Queen in the stories.

A damsel in distress can not expect a prince on a white horse to save her all the time. Sometimes, she just has to face the battle alone, to depend on herself alone. Because that’s life—that’s the freaking reality of life! There’s no prince charming. Even the seven dwarfs do not exist. You are not Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, nor Aurora. You are not a Princess in a fairytale. This is real life. And in real life, love is as wicked as the Evil Queen.

Stop daydreaming because none of those perfectly written love stories would happen to you. Because none of those stories are true.

None of them would—

“Reeze.”

My heart instantly raced upon hearing his voice, my body froze in its place. I looked up from my journal just to see his beautiful face as he walked towards me. He’s wearing a happy smile that melts my heart like ice cream.

He is the love of my life….

Wait. Can I take back all the things I just said?

No, no. Let me clear things up. It’s like this: everything I said before this guy snapped me back to consciousness was everything I believed in before. I stopped believing in love and hated guys. Before.