THINKING

Jimin looked around his room, rubbing his sleep out of his eyes. He vaguely remembered that Yoongi was in here yesterday night. He yawned and stretched like a cat. He hadn't slept so good in simply ages. His thoughts were much clear and the slight headache, which always poured in his head were just gone. He hadn't even had nightmares yesterday, which caused him to usually wake up, sweating the hell out. He wondered why, but it wasn't needed. Yoongi was the reason he'd slept like a log last night. Somewhere in his heart he knew this.

As the seconds ticked by, he remembered that Yoongi was going to ask him something, but the elder had been hesitating or thinking for so long, sleep eventually got him. He flinched. Yoongi must've thought he was a rude person. 

As he got down from the bed, his fingers caught a bit of paper laying on the bed sheets. He took it and scrutinized it. 

Jimin,

 I seriously hope you're not crying. I've got school today. its a Monday if you haven't noticed. There's some cereal in the fridge and some leftovers from dinner yesterday. Eat. You can literally do anything except set fire to the house.

Got it?

I'll be back at about 3. 

                                                                                                                                                     Yoongi.

Unknowingly, a smile and a blush had crept to Jimin's face. He really and honestly liked Yoongi.

He hit his cheek lightly. He liked Yoongi as a friend. Note that. A friend way. Yes, nothing more than that.

He did his usual morning routine, which is well, brushing teeth, a shower since he felt like it and peeing. He then put on comfortable clothing and walked leisurely down the stairs. Sure he liked Yoongi, but he liked the peacefulness even more.

The only thing with being with himself was that his had way too many time to think. He poured some milk in to the cereal and tucked in. He sure was starving. 

That's when his daily thoughts come into his stupid brain.

His brain has never been the same after that incident. He didn't want to explain nor go into go into details. 

Even in the sixth grade he's lived alone with the maids in the mansion, a one very like Yoongi's mansion. In some ways he was like Yoongi. He resented his parents. All their work had got in the way of family time and it increased gradually without getting better. Now they worked overseas and only came to visit him like, three times a year. Jimin had particularly blamed his parents for the fateful incidents which made him the person he was. A boy with a disorder. If he's parents had been around it might've never happened.

Even when he needed them, their stupid work hadn't allowed them to leave and visit their only child. He was very much alone in those days when he was depressed and freaked out and couldn't calm down. He'd come a long way alone. Alone. His parents hadn't given so much as a pinch of help to him.

Jimin couldn't exactly remember all the details. But he knows why he can't communicate. Its his brain. The brain that controls the whole body. After the freak incident, his brain had turned into some reptile lizard. Jimin knew that talking wasn't going to harm him, yet his brain always told him something else.

Go! Run! Danger! go go go!

Those are the exact thoughts he has when someone talks to him.

Jimin's a victim to his own brain. Its constantly tells him that people are dangerous. He shouldn't talk to anyone. 

That was what he had. And he was pretty sure that he would never get cured. He'd always remain some freak. A maniac. A weirdo. He was pretty used to the depression though. It was like this every morning. He couldn't stop his thoughts no matter how much he tried. He hated himself.

He shouldn't live.

He shouldn't exist.

He was just a waste of space.

People might've thought of why he hasn't already committed suicide. There's just one explanation and its pretty obvious.

His stupid reptilian brain doesn't even let him do that. He'd always find the knife he took had been safely tucked in a drawer. The rope he just had would be in the garbage can before he could stop himself.

Because his reptile brain wants to assure his safety. Jimin was stuck in a vicious circle that he couldn't break out.

For the past years, he'd lock himself in the room and when the maid knocked in his door signaling that she had brought him food, Jimin would burst into tears and curl in to a ball, panting heavily. After about ten minutes he'd opened the door and quickly grab his food, eat twice as quickly and leave plate out for the maid to take away. That had been his life. He hated it. But there was nothing he could do. 

But shockingly, unbelievably, for the past few days, suicidal thoughts hadn't been running around his mind.

Jimin smiled.

He's found his hope. His sun in this dark void of a life.

Min Yoongi.

*************

VOTE AND COMMENT!

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!

LOVE YOU!

XOXO.