WHY OH WHY?

OMG. it has been so long. I've been really busy. 

And OMG, FAKE LOVE? 

AWESOME. HOT. SEXY.

TEE HEE

****************

Three years. Three years since debut. They were successful, hot, sexy, award winning males, but no one knew how their dorm life was.

If they did, it would no doubt make people run away screaming.

And oh my god, they were still such an awful mess.

"Jesus Christ, Tae, your leg's in my face!"

Jin sighed at the hubbub the youngsters were causing. Their only day off for the month and they choose to play video games. Not that Jin didn't enjoy it, but still, how hard was it to drag your butt out to go to the beach?

And there was a tiny matter of their mochi Jimin being grumpy. Yoongi was nowhere to be found and of course not being physically close to the older made Jimin sink into the deepest down he could find.

Jin sighed again. Dear god if Yoongi was going to take anymore time Jin would personally stuff that man's head down the -

"i'm back!"

"Yoongi!" in inhuman speed, Jimin ran to greet the older, bad mood abruptly vanished. Jin sighed once more. This time in relief. He strolled into the living room to give Yoongi a piece of his mind for making him baby sit grumpy youngsters when he stopped dead, eyes widening as he took in the scene in front of him.

For fuck's sake could they just take their kissing to behind a locked door? 

"ooooohhh, PORN!"

Jin cold hear Namjoon groan and felt a wave of affection for him. They were literally the only two sane people in this dorm. The Taekook couple started wolf whistling at the smooching Yoonmin couple when Jin decided that this was so enough

"that's it, all of you, in to your rooms! this instance!" he shouted, exasperated.

"you're no fun!" Jungkook groaned. 

"yeah, hyung, what's a bit of kissing?" Hoseok jeered.

"you're all grounded" Namjoon firmly said, standing beside Jin and facing the sulky youngsters and the one ancient grandpa.

"seriously, grounded?" Yoongi drawled, hands in his pockets. "i'm twenty three"

"and i'm twenty four and you all will obey me" Jin growled.

"pfft, yeah like in your dreams" Yoongi smirked. "and anyway, Jimin and I were in fact going to go to our room, to you know, continue things" 

Jimin turned a deep red and scowled at the older, "hyung!"

"what am i to do with these people, Namjoon?" Jin groaned, clutching his head.

"just let them be, baby"

**************

"so are things alright?"

"yeah, almost" Yoongi smiled. And it was quite rare that smile. 

"why almost? Jin asked tentatively.

"i just need to give Jimin his suit"

"you're really going to do this?"

"well, i really want to marry Jimin, so yeah" Yoongi's tone held no sign of uncertainty  or indecision.

"well..." Jin smiled widely. "I wish you all the luck"

Yoongi smiled. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Because tomorrow, he was going to propose to Jimin.

*****************

god, this was so crappy.

Sorry. 

Go read my other works, they are sadly in need of more love...

See u soon.

XOXO.

:)