HATE?

Crappy filler chapter. Sorry!

BTW, my one year K-pop anniversary is tomorrow.

***************

"why must this happen?"

Jin clutched at his hair while Jimin patted the older's back reassuringly, though he was feeling pretty down himself.

"is he completely ignoring me now?" Jin complained angrily.

"he must be busy" Jimin put in quietly.

"busy? Busy enough to not answer my calls which he had done for the last two years?" Jin exclaimed. "it's almost like he knows that you are going to call" 

Jimin's eyes widened in shock at tge borror of the truth dawned over him. "hyung maybe- maybe does he know..."It fit together all too well. Maybe Yoogi did know that Jimin was going to call. But that was wrong. Why would Yoongi be uncomfortable if Jimin called?

Only, it might be because he had found someone else.

It was so obvious that Jimin gave out a shocked laugh, which resulted in Jin looking at him warily.

"he's not interested in me anymore is he?" the words were so true that Jimin couldn't bring himself to even cry. Jin raised an eyebrow completely bewildered.

"Jimin you're being delusional. Yoongi would never date anyone else but you and you know that"

"do I?" Jimin's voice was rising hysterically. "he left me not because he was scared of me hating him, but he was disgusted with me wasn't he? Hyung tell the truth!"

"he's not in the least disgusted" Jin  said in a calm tone, knowing that Jimin would only freak out if he raised his voice. Really, the Yoonmin couple were too stubborn for their own goodness.

"then how can you explain this?" Jimin sobbed, wiping his nose. "why didn't he even talk to me? We could've straightened things out! We could have worked things out! But why- why-" his voice broke into to incoherent sobs as he let out all the frustrations held inside of him within the dark time he had passed, and still had not recovered.

"he doesn't hate you" Jin said, wrapping his arms around the trembling figure. " believe me"

Jimin shook his head in response and Jin sighed, thinking that fate really was unfair on these two lovebirds.

Yoongi, listening to his better judgement, decided to rent a room in a expensive hotel since his 'home' was occupied by a certain someone. He'd driven himself to the nearest inn and had booked a suite instantly before ordering the bellboy to bring his luggage upstairs. He'd straight away plopped down on bed sighing tiredly, unsure of his plans for the next day. As he finally gathered the necessary energy to drag his butt up to the bathroom his phone rang making him groan.

" Min Yoongi here" he replied.

"ah, Mr. Min! So glad that you could make it to Korea!" it was from the very company that had recruited him. What was it again? Something to do with a punch or something. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and thought.

"yeah so when should I meet you?" he asked, yawning in the process.

"how about tomorrow? At, let's say, 10 in the morning?"

"hmm, sure sure" his eyes were closing half way. " I'll be there"

"we are most thankful to you, Mr. Min"

"well, your welcome, but really, I'm very tired and-"

"of course, you go and sleep Mr. Min, we will meet tomorrow. Thank you again"

"goodnight" Yoongi had already hung up and was undressing himself. He could shower tomorrow morning, right now, he wanted to sleep. Even he sometimes needed a beauty sleep.

Before his head hit the pillow, the name of the entertainment company rang through his mind.

BigHit Entertainment.