Chapter Fifteen | "Gett you off too"

"You're awfully quiet this morning. What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Prince smirked before taking a sip of tea.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at him as we sat across from each other at the breakfast table.

"Now baby I know you ain't giving me the silent treatment. You act like you didn't enjoy yourself."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"I---"

"You're lying. Your mouth says one thing but your body sure said another." He blurted as my mind drifted off to thoughts of the previous night.

*

The night before...

"Ahh... we better not. You should stop" I sat up and watched him.

"I can't do that." Prince said while tossing the panties to the side. "Now lay back like you were before. You're messing up my view."

My hands quickly moved down as I covered myself.

"Uh uh. You're toying with me and I ain't having that."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"What on earth are you talking about?" He mocked my voice in a high pitched tone. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, you'll tease me and then claim innocence all at one time."

"I have never claimed to be innocent."

"Well none of that matters now mama, you want me bad as I want you, and even though you won't let me go all the way, I'm going to have me a little taste."

"A taste huh?"

"A taste, but first I want you to follow my lead. Suck these two fingers." He said as he held his up.

"Suck them? Why?"

"Because I'm going to watch you touch yourself. Now suck them."

I placed the two fingers into my mouth and sucked on them as he watched closely."

"Alright now place your fingers right there." He said signaling for me to sit up. "Right here?"

"Right there." He directed me. "Do you feel that?"

"Yes.."

"Now rub it baby, don't be shy. Go on and lay back for me. I want a better view."

"O, okay..." I moaned out as my breathing increased.

He bit down his lip hard as his chest moved quickly from the deep breaths he was taking.

"That's my girl. Now let me taste it.."

He kissed it sweetly before slipping his tongue inside, slowly dragging it in an up and down motion.

"I knew you'd taste good." His lips glistened as he spoke, inserting a finger inside.

"H-hey wai--"

"Relax mama, I won't hurt you. I'm going to add another, only two."

I finally relaxed my tensed up thighs as he began to move his fingers in and out slowly.

"Tell me baby, doesn't that feel nice?"

"Mmm, mhmm.."

"I know it does." He replied before his head went back down.