Chapter Twenty-Six | Part Two

Saturday, November 7, 1992

Nikolai's POV

"Y- You're going to have me late." I sighed out slowly as Prince worked his fingers quickly inside of my dripping heat.

"Shh..." He shushed out to me with a smug smile. "Don't you like it baby? When I play you ... strumming you like my guitar."

I gasped sharply almost coming to my release as his fingers rubbed my sensitive bud in slow, circular motions.

"Not just yet mama." Prince smirked while placing the tip of his member to my entrance. "Spread those thighs all the way, I want to see everything.

A breath became caught in my throat as the head pierced me quickly, sliding his entire length into me.

"You like it when I fill you up, don't you?"

"Mmhmm!" I whimpered loudly as he wasted no time thrusting deeply, causing me to arch upwards.

From the subtle squeaks of the bed to the sounds of us grunting, noises increased by the seconds while the smell of sex filled the air.

Mid thrust, his length slipped out of me giving off a loud pop. Quickly he rammed back into me, as he held my legs down, deepening himself even more.

"Unf! Ah! Ahh!!" I yelled out from the pounding he was putting down on me. His sack softly slapped against my bottom as my hips began to convulse rapidly, causing me to fully ride out my release.

Prince grunted loudly as sweat dripped from the side of his head. His thrusts quickened even more as I could tell he was at his peak.

With his eyes closed and face scrunched, my muscles tightened down, squeezing around his member as his seed leaked out.

"You're just, just too damn good." Prince said as his body collapsed unto me.

We laid there for a little while as our sweaty bodies, meshed together.

"Baby, you've got to get up. Baby..."

"I don't want to. Let's just stay like this all day."

"We can't, I have to go get Brittany and Wendy from the airport. Remember?"

"Ahhh, tell them to stay they ass at home." Prince grunted as a pout formed on his lips.

"Well I'm sorry sugar but they're already on the plane." I smiled and kissed his pout. "Now get up!"

"Alright!" He blurted and slowly pulled his thick, wet, and flaccid member out of me.

"What a mess, you know you're nasty girl?" He asked. "You've got cream all between your thighs.

"Yours and mines so I guess I'm not the only nasty one here."

"I'll always be nasty, especially for you." Prince winked as he attempted to smack my bottom.

"You missed!" I grinned while heading into the bathroom. "I'm locking the door too so don't even think about it."

*

MSP Airport

"Prince got those hips spreading wider huh?" Brittany laughed as she nudged Wendy's shoulder.