悪い男の子の本

Hollow Chapter: 3 悪い男の子の本 (The Bad Boys Book)

Nothing made any sense. So what if I don't know a thing about him. I do know that he's after me. As far as I know he's a nothing but trouble. He thinks he can have whatever he wants. He sounds so spoiled, but from what that Uruha kid said his parents aren't ones for putting him down the right path, no matter how strict they are. I needed a new plan. I need to find out a little more about him before any more of this goes on.

So, the next day when I went to school, I went to my first hour class early again. Like before Ruki was there early as well. I sit there pretending to do my work when I see Ruki start wiping off red lip stick from his face. This kid literally is the definition of a playboy. I don't get him. If this kid is after me like his friends say he is, then why is he still messing around with other girls? And why does he act like nothing happened before? Nothing he does makes any sense to me. I was genuinely curious at this point so I flat out ask him.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask.

He looks at me and realized who he is talking to."You're that new girl." he says with no sign of emotion.

Wow, "the new girl." So descriptive for someone who is suppose to be chasing after me.

"My name is Moka." I continue.

"Didn't ask but ok." He says.

I rolled my eyes and went back to doodling for a few minutes before he breaks the silence.

"So you are you a fighter like Aoi says."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I say.

"Oh nothing." he says rocking back in his chair and putting his head back in his folded hands.

This guy is more confusing than a jigsaw puzzle.

Next class, I move to the empty seat beside the one they called Aoi in class to see what else I can dig up about Ruki.

"So what did your friend mean when you said I don't know anything about Ruki, what do I need to know about him?" I say.

"Well, since I'm in a good mood I suppose I can tell you a few things. First off you need to know that he doesn't like to lose." He says.

"Wow, big surprise." I say sarcastically.

Aoi rolls his eyes and continues. "He also doesn't shut up, as you'll soon find out. Oh and no matter what impression you get of him, he's the type who wants to have the most desirable girls. In other words he want to be the envy of everyone in the school. So he does his best to keep his image up."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He plays with girls for an image?" I say.

"I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't know the meaning of the word love. He does what he does for himself and no one else." He adds.

"What makes me so special to him then?" I say.

"Honestly, I have no fuckin' clue. Your average or below average to me. Your not overly pretty and don't look like your try to be. You have "goodie two shoes" written all over you." He says.

I was mad at his comments but I ignored them for the sake of the conversation.

"So why is he not doing anything about me then if he so desperately wants to pursue his next prize?" I say dramatically.

"You have really got to quit with the sarcasm. It's because he doesn't know what to do. Plain and simple." he says.

"How can he act so rash if he doesn't know what to do?" I ask next.