愛欲

Hollow Chapter: 9 愛欲 (Lust)

It wasn't till I made home that I noticed just what the hell I go myself into. Maybe I should try and get out of it, but if I do that he'll probably find some way to get revenge. I guess I have no choice but to go along with it at this point.

That next morning I had the day to do whatever I wanted until 6. So for the most part of the morning, I played some video games with Shinji. Since his accident, it seems like all he does is play video games and watch TV. I can't really blame him since he's still not ready to go back to school. I played on the computer, ate a little, those kinda things, when I finally started to get ready I chose a flower patterned dress with red white and black flowers. Along with some black jewelry. Geez, my style is kinda dark today. Guess it's based on my mood. Once I had some make up on I waited out in the living room. If I was going out, might as well look good.

"But maybe I'm over doing it." I say to myself.

"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" Shinji asks.

"I'm just going out."

"Got a hot date?" He chuckles.

"I wish..." I sigh.

"Are you that desperate?" He asks.

"Shut up I am not." I growl.

"Sure~" He chuckles again.

"Yes, Shinji i'm sure." I sigh again. I wasn't ready for this. What kind of stunt would he pull this time?

Then I hear a knock on the door. I go up and open it. There stood the boy I despised so much. He was wearing black skinny jeans with and his usual black sneakers topped off with a white T-shirt and a black jacket. We really did look like a couple today. Not to mention his newly dyed blonde hair all slicked back.

"Ready to go sweetheart?" He smirks.

"Don't call me sweetheart." I say walking out the door. I hear the door shut behind me and I am amazed when I see a fancy red car in front of me. My mouth literally drops open.

"Who did you steal this from?" I say.

"You like it?" He asks.

"Who did you steal this from?" I say again.

"Let's just say I browed it form my dad for the night." He says with a wink.

"Oh so you want him to kill you?" I say.

"Come on babe, he will warm up to the idea." He says.

"Whatever you say. I just hope you know what your doing. If you get caught driving under age, I'm dipping." Ruki opens the door for me and I get in the car. Should I be scared? Maybe.

"Where would you like to go my dear?" He asks.

"Drop all the pet names would you?" I say.

"Why did you agree to come with me anyway? You could have said no." He said normally.

"Like you would have let me not come anyways." I say.

"I would have, but since you're already here we might as well go have some fun." He says.

"If you say so." I say. Would he really have let me not come?

"Sure sure." He says.

With that we head out to a place for dinner. It was a super nice restaurant where the hell is he getting this money? His dad is literally gonna kill him. I'm kinda worried for him. None of this makes any sense. None the less, I decide to indulge in the wonderful looking chocolate cake. My favorite.

"Mine if I try?" he stabs a piece of cake with his fork. I glare at him, but I guess I had no right since he bought it.

"Mmm chocolate." He gives me that smirk of his and we continue feasting on the cake until gone.

Once we leave the restaurant, he drags me now to the movie theater. Once we sit down and the movie starts, I feel a hand creep over to my shoulder.

"You're freezing." He whispers.

"S-so?" I whisper back. He puts my hand agents his cheek. As much as I wanted to move it away, he was so warm. Soon I came back to my senses and pulled away.

Once the movie is over, we begin to walk to the car.

"Say, you know Panky?" He asks randomly.

"That was the sock puppet you made, right?" I ask.

"Nah not that Panky." He says.

"What do you mean then?" I ask.

"Never mind you'll meet him someday." He says with a sigh.

"Ok?" I question.

"You about ready to head home?" He asks next.

"Sure." I say.

"I must have started to dose off in the car because when I woke up I was in Ruki's arms in a house that wasn't mine.

+ RUKI +

Of course Moka had to go and fall asleep in the car. Her house was quite a bit farther than mine but the car was about out of gas, so here we are at my home.

"What the?!" She says waking up as she falls out of my arms.

"What the hell are you freaking out about?" I say quietly.

"Where the-" I put my finger over her mouth.

"Be quiet!" you're going to wake someone. I say.

"Where are we?" She asks in a lower tone.

"My house. My room" I say.

"Oh... Y-you were going to try something weren't you?" She says.

"Your so cute when your embarrassed." I say pulling her chin up. She pulls away and stands up.

"Hey, now that you mention it." I say. I push her back onto the bed and climb on top of her.

"Look, I don't understand why your not falling head over heals for me like everyone else when your are just normal!" I say. She look up at me with a bit of fear in her eyes.

"Ruki." She says.

"You may think that your normal, but to me, you're so beautiful and perfect. Why won't you fall for me... you make no sense..." I lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. What the fuck did I just say? Did I say that out loud? She didn't move, not a sound, not a push off. Just silence.

"NOTHING?" I say shaking the bed demanding an answer. This so weird, I wanted to be with her so bad. What is wrong with me? I wanted her more than any other girl I had before, but she was different. I sigh and climb off of her and I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Takanori..." She says. I figured she'd be mad and storm out, but no. Not yet.

"Takanori..." I hear my name again. This time it wasn't Moka's voice. This was the voice of a man. No, of my father...

Next Chapter: 苦しむ

How Hollow Can Someone Be?