何するの?

[Hollow] Chapter: 6 何するの?(What Are You Doing?)

= MOKA =

The morning came bright as ever. I look around to see my room I didn't know what I was expecting to find, but it wasn't there whatever it was. Ruki was no where in sight. I peaked into my brother's room and there he was fast asleep. He was actually harmless looking at this point. He moves a little bit. I quickly run back to my room and jump back into my bed. It was a few moments later when Ruki peaks his head in the room looking to see what he thinks is me sleeping.

I felt him sit next to me on the bed and gently move the hair from my face. What the heck is he doing? This doesn't seem like him at all.

Once he leaves, I get up and quickly put some other clothes on. I about have a heart attack when I hear Ruki's phone ring. I walk out of the room and peak into the living room seeing Ruki talking to someone.

"Yeah ok, see ya." He says shutting his phone.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" He says noticing me.

"Morning to you too..." I say. I walk out and go to sit next to him.

"Uruha, Aoi and Reita are going to come over soon. Hope you don't mind~ you shouldn't be out of your room anyways, I don't want you germs." He says with a frown.

"Like I have a say anyways..." I mumble.

I didn't exactly know what would go on while all of them are here, but whatever. Like I said, I had no say do no use pondering what you can't change.

Later they all show up and I go back to my room to lay down for a bit like the "boss" says.

+ RUKI +

"So, I see you have her right where you want her like you said." Reita says with a smirk.

"I guess so, but I'm not about to get it on with a sick girl. I choose life and cleanliness" I say.

"When has that ever stopped you before?" Uruha says.

"Not to rain on your damn parade, but-" I start.

"Are you backing out now?" Reita says.

"Fuck No. What do you take me for?!" I snarl.

"Then get up there and do the fuckin' deed." Aoi says.

"...Fine, but if I catch whatever she has, I'm infecting all of your asses." I say. As if on cue, Moka comes down stairs and stares at us all with a scared look on her face.

"W-What do you want" she says. "I'm just getting something to drink."

I could feel all the guys's eyes on me. Normally this would be the prefect situation to get what I want, but something just doesn't really feel right about this time. Maybe once it starts this feeling will go away.

= MOKA =

"Someone thirsty?" He says with his signature smirk.

"...Ok, I'm leaving now." I say going back into my room. I hear someone follow behind me.

"You know Moka," Ruki starts. He caresses my face with the back of his hand. My face felt like it was on fire. He was way too close to me.

"Your so cute when your tired." He says smirking again. I brush his hand off and lay back down.

"Don't you have friend's to entertain?" I manage to say.

+ RUKI +

I leave the room and head back out to where the guys are for a moment.