質問

[WARNING] This chapter and beyond has not yet been edited, there may be typos and somethings might not make as much sense.

Hollow Chapter 12 質問 (Question)

Man, I can't wait till Christmas break. School will be the end of me. I got up went through my usual routine of getting ready and headed off to school into the snow with my brother. Once again as per usual, I see Ruki and the guys crazily drive off to school with girls in the back. Still wondering how this happened since no of them can legally drive, but best not to ponder on that too much I think.

"Looks like you have competition sis." Shinji says grinning.

"Not this again..." I whine.

"I'm done I'm done." He says in defeat.

"You better be..." I warn.

I got to school and headed to home room, sitting down in my seat. I went straight to the doodle I had been working on since class yesterday, assuming Ruki would be his usual window staring self. I was wrong.

"Hey since when do you fucking think you can ignore me?" He spits.

I look and see Ruki taking in his appearance for a moment.

"What the? You dyed your hair back to blonde!" I say.

"No shit Sherlock!" He sneers back. He face palms and shakes his head.

"Hopeless." He says.

Why get mad at me? Since when do you want me to notice you? Nothing interesting happened during the day except the cake Kai made in home ec. tasted like heaven. Then came 7th period.

"Class this is our new student I was telling you about yesterday. Please introduce yourself." The teacher says.

"Ok, I'm Lish." Said the new girl. She was dressed in a black leather jacket over her school uniform. This already spells trouble...

"There's a free seat back there that's you can take she says motioning towards me." The teacher says.

Why do I always get stuck with the trouble makers?

"Hey, I'm Lish let's get along ok?" she says smiling a sincere smile.

"Sure." I say smiling back.

For the rest of last period Lish and me talked or I guessed passed notes. Quite the interesting person honestly. Finally the bell rang signaling the end of the day. We walked to our lockers and I saw Ruki and his minions laying in wait.

"Uruha!" I hear from Lish behind me. Just then, she comes and kisses Uruha.

What just happened?

"You didn't know there were going out?" Ruki says butting in at the sight of my shocked expression.

"She just got here! How does she know him already?!" I ask.

"He knew her before she came here obviously. Moving here was just a bonus for her." Ruki says.

"Well, aren't we just the informed one?" I say sarcastically.

He glares at me putting a sucker in his mouth.

"So are you and Ruki going out?" Lish asks.

"HA. AS IF." I yell.

"Why as a matter of fact-" He starts.

I shove his sucker back in his mouth.

"We are NOT!" I finish.

"Ah I see." Lish accepts.