My lies

LIV POV

I still have no will to do anything but my dad is forcing me to get up and go to practice with him today. So it was honestly a miracle that I got out of bed today I know what your thinking "it wasn't that serious of a relationship why am I tripping so hard" well Deion was my first. When I say first I mean he took my virginity well half way took it. He gave me head I gave him head a few times no one knows this but that why I thought we would go somewhere with each other and be happy. Once I took a shower I got dressed in this

I walked down stairs and met my dad by his Rolls Royce

I walked down stairs and met my dad by his Rolls Royce. "You ready" he asked "yea"I shrugged off.

OBJ POV🤙🏾

We were on our way to my practice I knew it was early as hell but this girl been in the house all week she got to get some type of fresh air.

Once we got to the field she sat on the bench doing her online school for the day while I ran drills. "Hey O wassup up with Lil ma over there",sterling asked "maaaaaan that wack ass nigga broke her damn hear.",I said "damn how she been holding up." "This is the first day she has left the house all week, she's been quiet and not eating. She must've really loved ole dude.",I said "or they was fuckin and she got attached."Jennings said I just looked at him.

"She know better than to do that shit

"She know better than to do that shit. Over my dead fuckin body she would even dream about doing some shit like that."
"I'm just saying man she not eating or nothing what else would she be sad for look just think about it. They fucked and she thought he really love her it makes sense man."he said I know this nigga didn't let that dumb shit come out of his mouth "Ayo shut the fuck up about my daughter and worry about your receiving yards.",I walked off to check on liv I really hope she didn't have sex with this nigga.
I walked over to her and she gave me this look
"What.",I chuckled "why am I up so early for.",she asked "because yo ass need to get out and get some air you been in bed all week" Liv was never really a morning person which why she goes on late night spontaneous shopping sprees and late night drive plus paparazzi isn't out as much at nigh I get her logic. "K"she said and went back to doing her work. Practice was over at about 10:45am I went to the showers and got ready to go home.

I was in the car rapping to No promises by aboogie while liv sat quietly next to me. I looked at her and turned the music down. "What's wrong?"I asked "the same thing that been wrong with me since Monday."she sarcastically said "did y'all have sex?"I asked
Praying to God my little girl didn't give it up that easily.

LIV POV💅🏽

I can't answer this question I can't let my dad know I let this nigga give me head he will literally die. He gave me this weird stare. "Ew no."I lied a wave of relief came over his face

"I lied a wave of relief came over his face

"Thank god you had me worried for a second." He said I did a small chuckle and got back on my phone. I really hate lying to my dad.
We eventually made it home after that awkward ass car ride. I think I'm going to go to LA this weekend to be with my brother and hopefully getting a head start on this music I've been writing while being in this state of mind. I see how my uncle drake does it now heartbreak really got my creative juices flowing. I got up stairs in my room and began too pack a few things I have a few outfits over there already so I'm just packing my electronics. After I pack a small bag I got to my moms office "hey Mom Can I spend the weekend in LA with trey." "I don't care go ask your dad." Thank youuuu I kissed her cheek and found my dad in the back washing one of the dogs "hey daddy Mom says she doesn't care if I go to LA to see trey this weekend if you didn't care." I said in one breath. "Uhh sure...yea um just stay outta trouble and listen to your brother."he said "thank you you're the best daddy in the whole world."I skipped off now this is the fresh air I needed. I went to go text my brother to tell him that I'm comming this weekend and that I'm leaving friday morning I pressed send and waited for a reply back my phone dinged meaning I had s message from my brother which read "Ight cool I'll see you soon kid" I texted back "do you need me to bring anything" he waited and not only 5 seconds go by until I get a notification but not from my brother. It's Deion.
______________________________________
Short chapter I know but what do you think Deion wants ?