Heading back

OBJ POV
We're currently still in the hospital trey and Kay came in about 30 minutes apart. When she came in the room she immediately started crying. "Baby stop crying I'm ok."I laughed. "Are you in any pain."she said wiping her tears. "A little bit but I'm on medication right now."I said. I pulled her over to my bed and kissed her lips , "I'll be ok."I smiled slightly. She picked lai up off of me and laid her on the couch next to a sleeping liv. "Babe I don't think liv should be running your store and everything down here anymore she's under a lot of stress and is overwhelmed like crazy."I said. "I told her that if she feels this way I'll come back home and do it."kay said. "When has Olivia ever been known too tell us what's wrong unless she's about to lose her mind."I laughed. "That's true. I'll talk to her. You get some rest I'm taking lai too your hotel room with heather and I'll come back."she said. "Ight. See you."I waved off going on my phone. "Trey."I called his name. He didn't answer I saw he had his beats on. I threw my Beenie at him, he took his beats off and looked over at me. "Wassup dad."He laughed. "What's good wit you."I laughed. "Nothin really I been working for mom in LA and I'm kinda talking to this girl."he smiled. "Ooooh Ok when can we meet her?"I laughed. "Dad it's too soon we've only been talking for about a few weeks."he laughed. "Well what she look like?"I asked being nosey.
He showed me a picture of her on his phone, "dang where she from?"I laughed looking at the picture. "She was in LA visiting from Canada I met her in the club."he nodded smiling. 

"She bad,  I hope this goes somewhere

"She bad,  I hope this goes somewhere."I laughed pushing his head. "Same. But so far so good."he shrugged.
———————————————
The next morning LIV POV

I woke up on a hospital couch in my dads room. My mom, dad, and his doctor were talking about transferring him to New York and doing the surgery there. My grandma was playing with lai by the window and trey was on his phone next to me smiling dumb hard for no reason. "Why you cheesing so damn hard dummy."I laughed sitting up. "Wassup liv ."He laughed locking his phone giving me all his attention. "Nothing really just been working on the line and moms store and taking care myself for my baby. What's up with you?"I smiled. "I've been keeping myself busy I just started talking to this girl her name is Mariah."he smiled. "Good for you. So I need to come to LA for a few days to surprise Jalen."I brought up so he would be aware that I will be coming to stay with him. "Ight just let me know when, speaking of how is my nephew?"he laughed putting his hand on my belly. "Your niece is fine actually she amazing 8weeks and going."I laughed showing him the pictures. "You think it's a girl?"He said. "Yea Imma be happy either way but I'm feeling like it's a girl."i cheesed. "I'll put money on it it's a boy."My dad blurted out. "We're not betting money on the gender of my child."I laughed. "300 it's a boy."trey pushed. "Add another 0 and we can talk. "I gave in. "3000! That's a lot Bruh."he whined. "You don't sound so confident now."I laughed. "Man shut up 600 take it or leave it. "He demanded. "Leave it. "I said getting up. "Trey leave that girl alone." My grandma said walking over too us. "Yea you always bothering someone."I stuck my tongue out. "Wiv can I tell grandma about your baby?"lai attempted to whisper. "She already knows babes ."I smiled picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Lai I need your help on something. Should my hair be pink."I laughed. As she scrunched her face up. "You'd look silly Wiv."she giggled. "No I wouldn't."I laughed putting her down. "Well of you get pink hair I want pink hair."she suggested. "You gotta ask mom and dad kid."I laughed pointing over to them. She walked over to ask them, "that little girl is a handful."trey laughed. "Facts but that's my ride or die."i cheesed. I walked over to my parent who were talking in private about god know what,"is it ok if I leave I'm bored as hell."I laughed. "Yeah where you going?"My mom asked. "I want to go home."I said. "Well they're transferring me in a few hours so we can all go together."My dad said. "Yea and I need to be there to take care of him and lai."My mom added. "No mom I got it go do what you need to do."I insisted. "No because you don't need to be stressing yourself out trynna fix everyone's problems ill stay home it ok I can work form my laptop." She said. I put my hands up in surrender,"I guess I'll go back to the hotel then. Oh! and if lai ask you guys about pink hair just go along with it."I laughed. I waved goodbye to everyone and went back downstairs to the car service surrounded by paparazzi. Security helped me to the car and we left to my dads hotel.
—————————————

I got to the hotel and immediately ordered room service ya girl hungry. I waited around for my food to come so I called my baby Jalen to see what he was doing. "Hello?"he answered in his sleepy voice turning me on. "Hey daddy did I wake you up."I smiled. "Nah baby Wassup hows your dad?"He asked. "He needs surgery and he's done for the season he's trynna stay positive and happy but I know he's mad as hell."I explained. "It be like that."he shrugged. "Do you have any classes today?"I asked. "Nah just a late practice and I need to study."he sighed. "How's kinesiology going?"I laughed knowing he was struggling in it. "I passed my recent test thanks to you."He smiled. "You're welcome boo."I laughed. "Mhm but I'll be back home in 3 weeks so we can tell everyone on my side of the family."he informed. "I was planning to come see you next week though."I whined. "Nah I don't want you flying too much."He said. "The doctor said I can fly until my third trimester. I haven't even finished me first one yet."I explained. "Still bae. Keep yo cute ass in New York as much as you can."he laughed. "Mhhm Whatever. Oh I have question."I smiled. "Wassup?" He said. "How do you feel about pink hair."I laughed at his face expression. "For you?"He questioned. "Yea. My mom got a pink lace front done and it looked really good so I was thinking to just dye my hair pink."I shrugged. "Uhhh I don't know babe. But do what you want I'll support it."he laughed.  "I'll send a picture when I actually do it."i cheesed. I heard a knock on on the door it had to be my room service. "Who's that?"jalen asked as I looked through the peep hole. "Um this girl hold on."I said putting the phone down cracking the door open. "Can I help you?"I said the the women. "Um is Odell here? I heard he got hurt and I just wanted to see if he was ok."she explained. "And you areee?"I questioned. "Oh sorry I'm Allison."she laughed holding her hand out. "How do you know my dad?"I asked disregarding her hand. "At the club on Friday his friend Victor and I hit it off and we all came back here to party."she said. "Mhhm that's real interesting. Ok Bye."I closed the door and got back on the phone with Jalen. "You so mean bruh."jalen laughed. "Nah bruh im tired of females being too friendly with my dad like he not married."I rolled my eyes. We talked for a few more minutes until my actual room service came. After I ate I booked my flight back home which was at around 7:30 tonight. Soon my grandma joined me back at the hotel room. "Heyy cutie."I laughed recording her. "Y'all my grandma cute as hell right."I said as she just looked at me.

I posted the video I took on my story and gave her my attention

I posted the video I took on my story and gave her my attention. "Girl you play too much."she  laughed. "Soo this girl came to this room and was like "ohh is Odell okay I'm just here to see him."I mocked. "How did she know his room number?"My grandma asked. "She said that on Friday her and Victor hit it off at the club and had a small after party here. Which is weird because why would they come back here and not go to victrors room."I explained. "Odell is a smart man I brought him up better than that it's probably a huge misunderstanding don't jump to conclusions."she comforted. "I know he wouldn't put himself in that predicament again that's why I'm confused but whatever."I shrugged. "What time are you leaving tonight?"she asked changing the subject. "7:30 what about y'all."I asked. "Me lai and trey are leaving around 8ish and your mom and Odell are leaving in a few minutes."she nodded checking her phone. "Okay well ima get some sleep before I go."I said getting comfortable in bed. I set an alarm for 5:15 and went to sleep.