Reunited

September

Jalens birthday is on Friday so I'm flying out to LA to surprise him. Today is also a game day for him so I'm flying out a little early. His family is already there in  hotel room I got for them. Jalen has no clue the we're all going to be there, I told him that I had a meeting about my music in Atlanta and I would be there on Friday. My family is flying out on Thursday night after my dads game.
———————————————

The flight soon landed and I had trey come and get me. "Trey Dallas Beckham is that you."I said loudly like a fan drawing attention towards him. "Liv be quiet."He laughed hugging me. "What's good wit you ."I smiled getting in the car. "Nun man just been focused on my self been working on this clothing project with mom and doing my own thing."he said. "That's good."i nooded. On our way to jalens game we stopped to get some food. We got out of the car and I tried to dodge the paparazzi best as I could while trey seemed to not care.

Right when we sat we ordered our drinks and food

Right when we sat we ordered our drinks and food. My phone vibrated showing Jalen texted me.
Baby💙😘: Brat haven't heard from you all day Wassup.
        Me: about to go into this meeting can I text you later?😁
Baby💙😘 :Wow. Ight bet.👍🏽😬
        Me: Good luck at your game love you pooh 💖
Baby💙😘: ...🙄💕

"Ughh now he got a attitude."I laughed. "So I see you're done with your little party faze."trey said referring to last month. "Haha you got jokes."I said sarcastically. "I mean dad looked mad ass hell in every press conference bringing up how wild you were being at parties."he laughed. "Ok the first time was and accident the second time was for fun and the times after that was to get on mom and dads nerves."I laughed. "You a pain in the ass I hope my kids ain't as bad as you."trey shook his head. "Remember when we were little and we hid dads gloves before his game."I laughed. "Yea and mom beat my ass."he rolled his eyes. "I remember when you were 16 you took moms car to go out to this party in the city with dillyn and Jeremiah."I said. "Yea and you told on me."he straight faced me. "Mom and dad clearly love me more than you. I rarely got in trouble as a kid."i cheesed "because you blamed me for everything but now you get in trouble a lot."trey laughed. "Not really im practically an adult I can't get in that much trouble."I shrugged.

After we ate we headed to the usc campus. When we got there I wanted to go jalens dorm and get one of the hoodies he bought me for the game. "Trey I'll meet you on the bleachers his family should be there."i said. "Ight."he nodded and went to the field. I got up to his dorm and knocked on it waiting for his roommate to open up. "Can I hel- yo you're Olivia Beckham."He said all excited. "Yea can I come in I need to look for something?"I asked. "Of course of course."he opened the door. "Which side is jalens?"I asked looking in the closet. He pointed to right side and pulled out his hoodie. "No disrespect but why are you here in my dorm?"He laughed. "I wanted my boyfriend bought me a hoodie for his game he doesn't know I'm here."I smiled. " so he wasn't lying."he laughed. "I didn't catch your name?"I said. "Oh um Bryson."he said. "Well thank you Bryson. " I smiled leaving the dorm.
I met up with trey on the field and he had all his little groupies around him. "You got hoes everywhere you go." I said in his ear. "Shut up."he laughed.

I met up with his family on the bleachers

I met up with his family on the bleachers. "Heyy."I smiled hugging everyone. "Liv! I missed you so much."jalens niece said jumping in my arms. "I missed you too munchkin."I smiled. "Do y'all want to go see him now because I can get us down there before the game?"I asked. "Yea sure."his mom nodded. We walked through the crowd and on to the field I saw him in his jersey and snuck up behind him. "Um im Sorry but do you have a girlfriend?"I said in his ear.  "Yes I actually d-"he turned around and smiled at me and his family. He went straight for his mom and sister and gave them both hugs then picked up his niece. He turned around and grabbed my hands, "Hey baby."he smiled down at me. "Give me a kiss it's been months."I laughed and leaned in for a kiss. When his lips touched mine everything around us disappeared and it's was just us. "Brooks it's game time!"his coach said ruining our moment. "I'll make it up to you tonight."he smirked grabbing my ass on the low. "Score for me baby."I smiled walking away.
————————————————

USC takes the win of course, so I was thinking we should all go out and celebrate. "Ms.Trina I know you guys are jet lagged but did you all want to go out and celebrate or just do everything tomorrow?"I asked. "Cam is pretty tired we'll just meet up with y'all tomorrow."she said. "Mkayy that's fine do you need a ride back to the hotel my brother trey is here and he'll be happy to take you guys?"I said. "Yea sure that's fine see you tomorrow."she smiled. I picked up cam and said my goodbyes. "Bye my love."I smiled.

"Bye liv love you

"Bye liv love you."she said getting out of my grip. "Love you too."I waved off. I waited around for Jalen on the field. "Excuse me you can't be out here."i heard some one say. "I'm just waiting on my boyfriend."I said turning around and Jalen picked me up and kissed me passionately. "I have some people I want you to meet."he smiled putting me down. We walked back to campus catching up with each other. We met up some of the football team in some random persons dorm. "Jason this is-"jalen started to say. "Olivia Beckham she's more beautiful in person Wassup baby."Jason said tryna be smooth. "Don't mind him he a flirt baby."jalen laughed dapping him up. "This is Jamal. Jamal this is my girl liv."he introduced. "Nice to meet this nigga always talking about you."He laughed. "Like wise."I smiled. Jalen introduced me to more people and we went back to his dorm. "Imma take shower and and come lay down with you."jalen smiled. "Wait. Just come back to treys place with me."i begged. "Ight let me shower first."He said kissing my lips. "Ok Fine I'll call the chauffeur."I said picking up my phone.

Jalen soon finished his shower and got dressed. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. "Take a picture it last longer."He laughed putting on his grey Nike sweats. We headed to treys house unable to keep our hands off each other. Jalens hand keep findings its way to my inner thigh as I started kissing on his neck. I let out a small moan and looked him. "Don't give me that look before I give you what you need right here in this car."he whispered in my ear. "You play too much."I laughed smirking. We continued to teases each other all the way to treys house.

We got to my room in trey house I laid on the bed and Jalen hovered over me. I pulled on the waistband of his sweats making him take them off. I pulled my shirt of and kissed my lips traveling down my chest. "Stop teasing me and give me what I want."I said. He pushed himself into me I was a moaning mess. "Jalen. I love you."I said between breaths. "I love you too baby." He said slowing down and kissing my lips. I feel like it's been forever since I've had him in this way.