This is it

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans clanging together. I completely forgot that I was supposed to help cook for Thanksgiving today, but because I was up all night arguing with this nigga about some petty shit I slept in. I'm guessing Jalen got Nyx because he's out of the bed. I got up and went downstairs to join everyone. "Hey liv."Ms. Trina said bringing me into a hug. "Hi."I smiled. I went around and hugged everyone. "How come you're waking up so late. It's not like you?"My grandma asked. "...I just couldn't sleep last night."I said looking over at Jalen on the couch watching the game. "Who has my kid?"I asked. "He's in there with everyone."grandma heather motioned into the living room. I walked in and saw him watching the game with them. "Mmmm"I heard him try to say mama. "Hi honey."I picked him up and kissed his cheek. I went around saying good morning to everyone and giving them a hug, purposely skipping jalen. "Aye. Come here."My dad said sitting up. "Yes."I turned around. "Whatever y'all got going on y'all need to knock it off. I heard y'all arguing last night, y'all know y'all love eachother, it's thanksgiving go talk it out." My dad said to both of us. "Until he learns how to talk to me without being an ass I'm not talking to him." I rolled my eyes. "I don't care."he said under his breath. I gave Nyx to jalens dad and went down to the theater.as I was sitting there on my phone I got a DM from the bitch Veronica. She sent a picture of her with Jalen asleep in bed. "This is from last night 😉" she sent along with it. "Cute."I sent back. I went back upstairs trying to hold myself together, " Hey can you guys text me when dinner is ready I need to go."I said as my voice broke between each word. "You ok."trey asked as I gathered my purse and stuff. "Mhm. I'm gonna go home for a second I'll be back for dinner I promise."I said as my eyes clouded with tears. "Can you watch Nyx jaz, I left his diaper bag and everything in my room in the chair. "Yea....sure."she nodded wondering why I was falling apart in front of her. "Call me if you need anything."I said kissing his head. "Wait liv."jalen stopped me at the door. "I'm sorry."he said grabbing my hand. "Where did you go last night?"I asked just to see if he would confess. "Back to your place."he said. "With who?"I asked. "What are you talking about. I went by myself."he said a little shook up. "Nothing. When are you going to learn that Telling me the truth will be a lot easier than lying. 9 times out of 10 I already know what the fuck you did and I ask questions I already know the answers too to see if you'll lie to my face." took my hand out of his and proceeded to my car.

I got to my parents house and went up to my room and called Justin praying he's in town. "Hello?"he answered. "Justin you in town?"I asked. "I'm in Harlem right now, you ok?"He asked. "Mhm."i said holding back tears. "Where you at. I'm on my way."he hung up and I sent him my location.
About 20 minutes go by and he's ringing my door bell. "Hey."I opened the door. "Wassup liv." He closed the door behind him.

"Jalen cheated on me  and to be honest I called you over to do something stupid  that could make my relationship worse with him but I'm hoping you'd talk me out of it."I explained. "Im not going to let you do anything stupid liv im not that kind of guy. As much as I would love too, I respect you way to much."He said. "Just one kiss?"I begged getting into his lap. "Oliv-"I cut him off by kissing him.