Mood swings

Jalen POV.

I woke up in a empty bed and a lot of noise downstairs. I walked over to the banister, "bae you good."I called. "Yea they're just setting up for the checkup and I'm making breakfast."she said. After I did my morning hygiene I came downstairs and found her in the kitchen making French toast. I walked behind her and kissed her neck, "good morning."she smiled. "since when are you a morning person."I laughed. "Since I dont have someone keeping me up all night."she laughed. "But you love when I put you to sleep."I smirked grabbing her butt on the low. "You ain't never lied."she laughed putting the food on the plates. There was a knock on the door and then lai came in looking for liv. "Wiv?"she called. "Go look in the kitchen boo."I heard her mom say. "Hide jalen."liv said shooing me away. I ran into the bathroom and listened to what was going on.

LIV POV
"Heyy you guise."I smiled picking up lai. "Wassup Wheres jalen didn't he get in last night?"My dad asked. "Nah He said he wasn't coming."I shrugged. "Why not?"My mom asked. "He didn't say but it's whatever it's cool I'm not stressing if that's what he wants do then whatever. "I said trying not to laugh. "What the hell ima go call him and see wassup."my dad said crutching his way to the couch. Jalens phone began to ring from the bathroom and I face palmed myself. "Really jalen."I laughed as he walked out the bathroom. "Hell nah O sounded like he was finna kill me."jalen laughed dapping my dad up and hugging my mom. "Olivia we're all set when you're ready."the nurse said. "We're waiting on a few more people if that fine."I said. We all ate and waited for jalens family to pull up when I got a text from jays mom that security it giving her a hard time. I had completely forgot about that. I went to the security booth, "it's fine they're with me."I said to my main security guard. They all walked into my apartment and said their hellos. "Y'all we're ready to start."I announced laying down.

Through out the ultrasound the doctor explained everything that was going on. "And here is a very healthy heart beat."she said clicking on the computer. "And if you look you can see it too."she smiled. My eyes started to water as I looked up at Jalen. It seemed like all the girls were and emotional reck. "Look at my grand baby."jalens mom squealed rubbing my head. "What's dat?"lai asked. "That's the baby princess."my dad answered her. My mom was crying,Diana was crying, all while Jalen was speechless staring at the screen, he leaned down and kissed my lips passionately, "I love you liv."he said in between kisses. "I love you too baby." I smiled wiping my tears. "No like Olivia I love you with everything I got."He said looking deep into my eyes. "And imma do whatever it takes to keep y'all happy."He said kissing me again making me cry more. "I'm sorry to ruin this beautiful moment but there is a lot we have to go over going into your second trimester."my nurse said. "Yes of course, sorry."I laughed off. "Okay so during your second trimester you may feel sharp pains called Braxton hicks contractions if you do get them don't be alarmed or worried it's perfectly normal they almost feel like cramps."she smiled. "Does that mean that labor will be hard or like what exactly does it mean?"jalen asked. "It's just her cervix softening."she answered. "Also typically, nausea subsides, emotions even out and sex drive returns. It's also the time when you'll start to feel the baby's first movements."she continued to explain. "Wait a minute.you said sex drive?"I asked. "Yes um I'll explain to you later but for now the little ones are in the room."she laughed. I looked up at Jalen and he smirked at me. "Between 16 and 20 weeks, you'll start to feel your baby move around inside you. At this stage of pregnancy, even mundane activities like walking to the bathroom might make you feel out of breath. It's perfectly normal. As the uterus grows, it crowds the lungs, making it a little harder for air to flow in and out. Try to take it easy."she said. "You hear that liv take it easy don't do any unnecessary work you don't have to."My mom warned. "While my wife was pregnant with Bri she did a lot of yoga that helps a lot."Christian added. "During your second trimester you'll start to show a lot more and most likely stretch marks will appear there is this lotion that can help with that but it's also completely normal."she nodded. After she explained everything to us she privately told us about my sexual drive and other stuff. "So what do you mean sexual drive?"jalen laughed. "During the fourth or fifth month, you might suddenly feel much more sexual. By your second trimester, your body is manufacturing estrogen in overdrive. The ovaries produce as much in a single day as a nonpregnant woman's ovaries do in three years. And since the first trimester's nausea and fatigue have tapered off, you might feel more aroused."she laughed. "So is it safe to have sex or what?"I asked. "Yes just not rough sex. The baby is fully protected."she smiled while Jalen got behind me and acted like he was hitting it from the back. "missionary is the safest way to go but if anything else y'all two be careful."she warned. "Thank you so much."jalen said shaking her hand. "No problem liv call me if you feel like something is wrong." She said hugging me.