Lavish

Today is the maternity shoot which I'm super excited about. I've been thinking about announcing my pregnancy after this shoot or just pull a Kylie Jenner and keep it on the low after my baby boy is born I'm still deciding. "Liv are you ready to start?"my photographer asked. "Let me call Jalen and see where he's at."I said picking up my phone. "Hello?"he answered sounding still sleep. "Jalen Elijah Brooks you have 10 minutes to be at this studio before I hurt you."I said. "Oh shit I'm on the way baby."He laughed. "I'm starting now so you need to hurry."I said. "Ight I'm coming."he hung up and I got started with the shoot.

Jalen showed up about t45min into my shoot. 
"Daaaaaaaaamn!"he yelled interrupting our shoot. "Boy come on."I laughed.

"You look good ma

"You look good ma."he smiled kissing my lips. "Thank you baby. Can you go get ready Please?"I asked looking up at him. Since I finished my part of the shoot I went in his dressing room with him. "You not gone put a shirt on?"He laughed. "You want me to put a shirt?"I said looking at him through the mirror. "I didn't say that."he smiled turning around and hugging me. "What took you so long?"I asked. "I feel back asleep."mhhhm. How have you been?"I asked genuinely concerned. "I've just been tired from flying from LA to New York every weekend but I'm good."I nodded. "I've been thinking about moving out there because my dad bought a house out there in Beverly Hills."I shrugged. "That would be nice we'll talk about it later."he said kissing my forehead. We went back out and finished the shoot.

"Wow I haven't done a photoshoot in forever."I laughed pulling a shirt over me. "Remember our photoshoot together for you birthday. "Jalen said. "Yeaa it was nice back when I was small."I laughed. "You look beautiful now too."he said grabbing my hand. "Well duh I know that."i cheesed. We walked back to the car hand in hand blocking paparazzi.

We got to my parents house and went in the backyard where everyone was. The dogs were in the pool my mom was in the hot tub with lai and my dad was sitting in a chair next to them. "How was it?"my mom said as we walked towards them. I took out my phone and showed her some of my favorite shots of me and Jalen. "Wow y'all look amazing."she admired. "Thank you."i smiled. "Are you going to address the accusations about your pregnancy?"My dad brought up. "I don't know maybe after he's born I'll confirm but right now I'm not ready."I shrugged. "Well you move on your own time honey there's no rush."My mom said. "Jalen let me holla at you for a minute."My dad said motioning over to the other side of the yard. They both walked off to talk about god know what leaving us girls to converse amongst each other. "Have you started on the nursery?"My mom asked. "Yea my assistant has been slow putting things together but now that we know it's a boy we're in full gear."I smiled. "That's good what about a hospital bag and did you book your hospital?"My mom added. "How do I book a hospital?"I asked confused. "Just call and say hi I'm Olivia Beckham and I wanted to book this hospital for the birth of my baby his due date is may 28.  I'd like a room on the top floor with heavy security. And they should handle everything."she explained. "Are you nervous at all."she smiled. "I think the closer we get to the due date I'm like slowly freaking out. It's just crazy to think I'm going to be a whole parent. "I laughed pulling my hair into a messy bun. "Well you've had practice with lai for 4 years now?"my mom laughed. "Lai are you excited to meet baby Nyx?"I asked her as she nodded her head and did a goofy smile. Dad and Jalen came back over smiling which is a good sign.  "Everything Ok?"My mom and I asked in union. "Yea we straight just had to talk him about something important."my dad nodded looking at Jalen. "I'm taking your mom out on a date tonight can you watch lai?"My dad asked. "Sure I guess so."I nodded. Jalen came up behind me kissing on my neck.

"I gotta go baby but I'll come by later to help you babysit

"I gotta go baby but I'll come by later to help you babysit."he said in my ear. "Ight I'll see you."I smiled kissing his lips. "Aye remember what we talked about jay."My dad called out. "Ight it was nice seeing y'all."jay waved off. As soon as he was was out of sight I looked over at my dad. "What y'all talk about?"I asked. "Nun dont worry bout it."My dad laughed. "Dell baby can you take her in the house."My mom motion to a sleeping lai in her arms. "Oooh and I need to talk to y'all about something."I said as they both were trying to move lai out of the hot tub and into the house. "About What?"My mom said drying off. "LA..."I hinted. "What about LA?"she laughed. "Are y'all still buying the house over there?"I asked. "Ask you're dad, but I think so."she nodded. "Ok."I nodded getting up and going inside. 

KAY POV

Dell and I got to the stadium and met some of the players and took pictures.

"You gotta throw the whole shoe away

"You gotta throw the whole shoe away. You done creased the fuck outta that shoe."dell laughed snapping pictures. "Shut up but did I look good."I laughed swiping through my camera roll. "Hell Yea."He said kissing my head. We walked to our court side seats next to Chanel and sterling. "Where My lai?"Chanel asked. "Liv is watching her tonight."odell said wrapping his arm around me. "Soo y'all tryna party after this?"sterling lit up. "I'm down for whatever."I nodded. The game soon got started which I was so much fun of course odell was giving me hell for wanting the lakers to win but I'm not crazy about the cavs. "Looks like we have obj and boss lady kay in the house tonight."the announcer said as the whole stadium went crazy. They put us on the kiss cam as I laughed. Odell took his sunglasses off and grabbed my face bringing his lips to mine. "You always gotta show out for someone."I smiled. "Gotta give them what they want."He laughed.