Its not a date

LIV POV

it's been a few weeks and me and Jalen have been talking constantly. He's like my guy best friend although he's been trying to get out of the friend zone I think for now we should enjoy each others company and get to know each other. Today Jalen and I were going to do something. I let him pick this time because he doesn't like going out at night. Yes he is still dming me I'm just not comfortable with giving my number out like that. So I dmed him

Me: so where are we going jay
@prettyboijay: not telling you it a surprise🤐
Me: okay but I need to know how to dress. Casual, dressy?
@prettyboijay : if you don't just throw on something you look good in anything 🙄😂
Me: fine🙄 dm me when you're outside.

I put my phone down and went through my closet looking for something to wear that took me forever and a year to find. Once I found my outfit I looked in the mirror.

"This will have to do

"This will have to do." I Shrugged and ran down stairs to where everyone was. "Hey ben." I waved jumping up on the kitchen island. "Wasup shawty." He said dapping me up. "What you doing today?" My Mom asked while looking the fridge. "Me and pretty boy are going somewhere."I smiled. "Ooo so he's pretty boy now."my mom smirked. "Where he taking you."ben interrupted. "Boy don't cut me off."my mom said making me laugh. "Sheddup I don't care."ben said putting it on snapchat. "He won't tell me where we going."I shurgged while my phone buzzed

@prettyboijay: im outside the castle princess 😂this big ass house.
"I got to go he's outside bye love y'all."I said laughing and walking out. Jay was leaning against his car. "Hey ma." He said hugging me. "Wassup prettyboi." I hugged back he open the door for me and got in the drivers seat and we were off. "Nice house." He said "Thanks."I laughed. "You look nice."he smirked. "Stop looking at me like that and thank you." I pushed his head. "Where are we going?"I asked "ice skating then lunch and then maybe like ice cream or a fondue place."he said "oooo there's this place called the melting pot I've been dying to go to. "I said. "Ight bet well we'll got there ." He said t took his phone and started taking pictures of us.

AN: this isnt Olivia I just like the picture idea lol

"Damn I'm cute." He said "too bad you were in the picture." He said laughing. "Shut up you be in my phone 24/7 begging me to be yours." I said rolling my eyes. "Where's your proof?"he said. I pulled out my phone and cleared my throat. "The day we met "Hey Love. ""I quoted. "That same day goodnight loml. " last night "I can't wait to make you my gir-." "OKAY! We get it." He said laughing. "So am I still ugly. " I asked with a smirk. He looked at me in silence. "yep." He laughed "I hate you." I said rolling my eyes "no you don't because of you did you wouldn't be in this car right now."He said with a cheese on his face. "Whatever. "

About 45mins went by and we was just vibin and joking around with each other. We pulled in front of this ice skating rink and he opened my door for me. We walked in and went to the counter. "Hello welcome to Staten Island skating pavilion."the lady at the desk said. I looked at Jalen ,"Staten island!"I said in shock. He looked at me "hello yes we'll have two skate rentals,"he said blowing my comment off "here you go go right around the corner and you can get sized over there." The girl said. We walked over to the other counter and Jalen asked for his size ." Can I get a size 12.5?" He asked "yes and for you ma'am." She asked "umm I'm not sure." "Let's try a 7.5."Jalen said "how do you know my shoe size. " I laughed "I work at footlocker I'm around shoes all day I can tell people's shoe size." He said laughing. "I don't know how to put on ice skates."i said trying to put my skate on getting frustrated. Jalen stood up and looked at me and laughed."here"he said pulling my skate on for me. "Thanks." I smiled and stood up. "I thought it would be hard to walk in these."i said walking like I'm on a runway while he recorded me. "You goofy ah hell." He said laughing putting me on snapchat.

We got out to the ice and I was holding on to the wall for dear life. "Come on liv I gotchu."He said holding his hand out.I grabbed his hand and he pulled me along. "Don't let me fall that's the last thing I need is for someone to catch me slipping literally." I said laughing. "He laughed as we skated around. "So you brought me all the way out to Staten Island for what."I asked "because I knew you don't like going out in the day because of paparazzi and I knew they wouldn't expect you to be out here in this part."He said. "That's very thoughtful." I smiled we skated and talked about any and everything. A good hour went by and we got ready to go get lunch. We got in the car and he plugged his phone into the aux. I looked at him "what."he said "pass the aux." I said "he smacked his lips and handed to me. "Don't play no trash shit."he warned making me laugh. "I wanted you to here this song a wrote no ones heard it before."I said plugging my phone up. " i didn't know you sung."He said "well now you do."I shurgged turning the song up.

"Mr Serial Lover
I wish your mother
Loved you like I could've
That way you would've known how to love a woman
Mr. Conditional Lover
I wish your father would've stayed
I wish you never promised things
That never did come true

But its okay you're bound to find a way
'Cause it will all come back around one day
If you don't learn you'll never know a good thing
You'll never know a good thing"I sung along as he looked at me in amazement.

"You're just perfect huh

"You're just perfect huh."he smiled after the song finished. "Who was that about?"He asked. "My ex." Rolled my eyes. "That nigga bout stupid as shit to break your heart like that." He said shaking his turning into a parking lot of a pizza place. "Yea but you live in you learn ." I shrugged stepping out of the car. "All I'm saying is that when I make you kin officially nobody else gone matter,imma come see you everyday I don't care how far away we have to go from paparazzi. It just gone be me and you." He said opening the door for me. I just smiled that warmed my heart. "718-269-2343"I said to him. "What?"he looked at me. "If your smart you'd pull your phone out and put this in your contacts 718-269-2343"I said laughing. "He types it in really fast and put my contact name as Future🧡. "Really."I laughed "Issa fact"he said. The waitress came over to us asking what we wanted. "Imma have a sausage bacon pepperoni pizza with a sprite." He ordered. "And for you beautiful." Jalen said. "I want a vegetarian pizza thin crust with a root beer and lemon water. "I smiled. "Y'all are a cute couple." She said writing my order down. "Oh he's just my best friend." I said "Uhh no I'm not this my lil shawt." He said making us both laugh."

About 10 min go by and we got our food and started eating. After we payed we left and headed to the melting pot which is in the actual city. We walked inside with people occasionally giving us stares and people taking pictures and videos. I rolled my eyes "I'm glad we went to Staten Island today I don't think I could have done this thing all day."I said looking at the people around us. "People gone talk just remember it you and me Ight ." He said calming me down. We got seated and got our hot pot of fondue and fruits, cheesecakes and candy. "So what do I do." Jalen said picking up a strawberry. "Boy it's common sense put it on the stick dip it in the chocolate and eat it." I said "show me." He said with a smirk. "You just want me to feed you."I said dipping a strawberry in the chocolate. "Here open your mouth." i said feeding him making him laugh. "So what don't I know about you ?"He asked.