Talk to me nice

After Jalen dropped me off I began to open some of my baby shower gifts. So far I've gotten a ton of cute baby clothes. My parents already spoiling him with Gucci outfits and some Jordan's. As I was opening my gift there was a knock on my door and then it opened. "Jalen what are you doi-."I started to say. "Look it's been 5 months Olivia I'm not leaving until we're back together."he said sitting down on the floor next to me. "Oh really?"I said. "Lose that tone because I'm being dead ass."he said. "Mhhhm anyway look at these shower gifts Nyx is gonna be the flyest baby outchere."I laughed holding up this tiny balenciaga shirt. "You said earlier today you still loved me."he ignored. "I also said whatever happens happens and you forcing a relationship because you're ready to start things up again is only gonna cause problems in the future."I argued. "How can you do that?"he asked. "Do what."I sighed. "You can act like you've never met me one day and the next we have days like today where we have that same connection like when we first met last year."jalen said. "It's not easy, being around someone you want so bad but afraid of them hurting you again."I explained to him. "Olivia I fucking love you with everything in me I'm so sorry for hurting you and making you stop trusting me. But baby I can't do this anymore I need you."his voice got shaky. "Come here."i motioned with my finger. I grabbed his face and wiped his tears. "Look at me, Don't cry over me jalen."i said. "You don't understand what you do to me, you drive me crazy."He laughed. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him for the first time in months. "We'll open these later. Right now I need you to come with me."I smiled. He stood up and helped me to my feet. I went upstairs and got dressed in a swimsuit as he did the same. "So what now?"He laughed. "Come downstairs and get in the pool with me."I said. "Why can we go to the one on your balcony?"He asked. "Because I got it drained for the winter now come on."I said grabbing my towel.

We got down too the pool so we could talk about us but there wasn't much talking.

"Liv baby we really needa talk about us foreal

"Liv baby we really needa talk about us foreal."jalen said in between kisses. "Ugh fine."I laughed. "So are we back together now?"he bluntly asked. "I'd say so. Yes."I nodded. "That's all it took huh?"He laughed. "Apparently So."I smiled against his lips. "I've missed you liv I swear it won't happen again."he said. "I know because next time it won't be this easy to get back on my good side."i said splashing him. "I love you."I smiled. "I love you too."i cheesed. "Nyx is kicking hard as hell right now."I laughed. "I guess he's happy mommy and daddy are back together."jalen said. "Oorrr he's hungry again."I shrugged laughing. "So dinner tonight?"he brought up again. "I was actually being serious about that. Can we just cook here and eat."I said. "Anything you want."He said. We played around in the pool a little while longer and went to go shower.