Next chapter

LIV POV
I kept feeling some one poking my neck while I was sleeping so when I finally woke up I snapped. "YEO CAN YOU NOT BOTHER ME WHILE IM SLEEPING."I whined. "Get up liv we here."My dad laughed I got up and put on my sunglasses carrying my laptop and my water bottle.i looked at my phone and saw I had a voice mail from Jalen. "Hey liv I hope your flight was good just wanted you to hear my voice because I'm your favorite person ever. I want to hear what you've been working on so call me back whenever your out of the studio I don't have to work today so I'm free."He said making me smile. "Liv come on Trey is here."My Mom said half sleep.

I got in the car and texted drake that we touched down

Drake: okay studio is scheduled in 45 min so be ready.
Me: dang why so early ☹️
Drake: it's never to early to paper chase kid 💸
Me: yea yea yea see you soon

We got to my brothers condo and all went our separate ways. I went to freshen up and get everything ready for me and Vince's song. It's called The Vapors it's a song of exactly what I've been thinking lately and I'm so excited to record this. "Mom dad are y'all ready."I called. "Shhhhh don't wake Lai up. "Trey said half sleep. "Sorry."I whispered and kissed his cheek. My mom and dad came down to the elevator with me. "Okay Trey we will be back soon just feed her and and keep her ent-"my mom started to say. "I know how to take care of my baby sister." Trey shooed us off.

We got to the studio and I've never been more excited in my life. We kinda just waited around for drake and Vince to show up I played around and rapped a little. "Damn girl you can rap too."My dad laughed. "Well ya know."I said dusting my shoulder off.

Eventually drake Vince and his team walked in ready to observe.

Drake and my dad had a reunion while my mom was sound asleep on the couch

Drake and my dad had a reunion while my mom was sound asleep on the couch. "Ight liv this is Vince Vince this is my niece Olivia but call her liv."drake introduced. "Hi nice to meet you."I shook his hand.  "Wassup."he smiled. "Also liv this is my team. You got tony, Bryan ,kev, and tye they're here to get a feel for your voice and allat."he explained after everyone was introduced we got started. I went first since I had the first two verses and the hook and Vince wanted to see what he was working with.

After multiple corrections and critiques I got it down and recorded. Then Vince went in and did his thing. I sat next to my dad and laid on his shoulder while him and drake talked.

OBJ POV

"Man she doing good."drake said. "Yea Man I don't know where she got this voice from. "I laughed. "So would you ever do a song with her?"I asked. "Dad one step at a time."liv interrupted. "Stay outta grown folk business."I laughed. "Hell yea I'd be down to do a song with her."He said.  "Have you heard her rap man she was playing around earlier and was spittin straight fire."I said.  "Liv does it all huh." Drake said throwing paper at her. "Man y'all gone leave me alone." She laughed. "Damn kay really knocked out."drake said. "She got no sleep trying to get Lai to sit her bad ass down somewhere."I said.

Soon Vince finishes and we got to hear the full product.

LIV POV

Vince is deadass talented as hell and he took the song up to a whole nother level. I woke my mom up so she could hear the song with all of us. "Whaaaaaaaaat?"she groaned.  "Get up the song is done."I poked her. She shot up in her seat as we played the song back. "Is this really me?"I asked as everyone laughed "Yea you like it?" Tony asked. "I love it ."I said falling in love. "Vince you did amazing." I said giving him credit. "Same with you for a beginner you're honestly one of the best people I've worked with."he complimented.

"Who came up with the beat?"I asked. "Me"kev said "I like the feel of it."I said.

Soon after we finished the final touches I thanked everyone and Vince and drake invited the family out for a celebratory dinner tonight at 7. They gave me a copy of the song on my phone but I couldn't play it publicly yet until legal work is done. I sent a link to my brother grandma, grandpa,and Jalen. I would've sent one to kordell and jaz but they would probably play it for they whole school. We soon walked out of the studio greeted by my fans my dads fans drake fans Vince fans and paparazzi. I grabbed my dads hand as he got me into the car followed by my mom. My dad called drake to make sure he got to his car safely and we left.

Once we got back to the condo I crashed. I slept for a good 5 hours. I woke up because my phone was ringing. "Hello?"I said groggily. "Wake yo ass up!"Jalen yelled through the phone. "Shhh I'm jet lagged. "I whined. "My poor baby. I was just callin to tell you I love the song."He said making me smile. "Thank you."i cheesed. "You can't play it around anyone or too anyone until the legal work is done okay."I informed. "I gotchu ma go back to sleep and FaceTime me later so I can see you ."He said. "Okay bye."I hung up and got off the bed. I walked into the front room and Mom dad trey and amber were all sitting around talking. "Heyy y'all." I said stretching "sing for me ."amber said. "No."I laughed sitting down. "I thought you was my in law."she pouted "I still love you."I smiled. "So who's coming to this dinner with me tonight."I asked. "Just me."my mom said. "Mkay So what are you wearing?" I asked. "I'll figure it out."she shurgged.

A few hours have went by and I'm in the bathroom doing my make up an getting ready for this dinner. I really don't know if this is casual or not so imma go with something in between. Usually before me and my mom go somewhere we have a mini photoshoot that's exactly what we did. We went out side and amber took pictures of us.

Our car pulled up and we met everyone at this restaurant called 71above

Our car pulled up and we met everyone at this restaurant called 71above. I was amazed when I walked in as everyone clapped for me making me all shy and shit. I covered my face as drake got up making a toast to me. "To liv, I wish you the best in your music journey you're off to an amazing start and remember you can always call uncle drizzy when you stuck."He toasted and everyone drank. I was escorted to a seat next to drake with my mom next to me. Conversations were all around me but one caught my attention. "So Liv How old are you?"Vince asked. "I'll be 18 in February."I smiled. "Holla at me when you turn 18."He said making everyone laugh. "That's cute Vince but I'm involved with someone.".i said sipping my lemon water. "Come mess with a real one."He said "man if I were you I'd leave her alone before O come up here and knock yo ass out."My Mom said. It got real quiet and I started laughing. "So do you have any ideas of who else you wanna do a song with liv."drake ask. "You for sure I actually have a song that you would fit perfectly on to. "I said. "We'll talk."he winked. The questions kept flowing towards me about why I got interested in music and if I wanted to feature on some songs. I'm excited for what music does f for my future.