A breather

LIV POV

My heart began to race and my hands got all sweaty. I opened the message he sent and it was a long ass paragraph saying "Olivia I think about you all the time your smile your laugh your body everything about you. We've done to much together to throw it away like this i know I cheated and I'm sorry and I can't say it enough I know what I did hurt you and I know that night I said oh well and I acted like I didn't care when I did. Liv I want to make this work. I don't want to lose you can you please call me or FaceTime me please. I need to get somethings off my chest that I should've said a while ago." My eyes were clouded with tears. I deleted the thread and locked my phone as I laid on the floor in my room my phone dinged again "plz Liv baby I'm sorry you don't even have to call just please respond" I read
I unlocked my phone and got to typing " I SAID WHAT THE FUCK I HAD TO SAY THAT NIGHT. you wanted to act like you didn't care and now all of a sudden you care. Lmfaoo you a wack ass nigga and I regret the day i even met you. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WE CANT THROW WHAT WE HAD AWAY LIKE I HAD A PART IN THIS...no nigga you're the one who threw this relationship away. You put me through hell I haven't eaten, sleep or anything while you sleep peacefully every night. I let you explore my body Deion I trusted you. What we had is done. So loose my fucking number and I hope you and that bitch have something better than what we had." I pressed send I know that was out of character but I needed to say that. My phone dinged again "I've been hurting too it all hit me yesterday she could never be you" I laughed and texted him back "oh well😂" and blocked his number. Like nigga what hurting have you been doing you be at every party having a blast gtfo. I laid in my Bed watching tv for the rest of the day I cannot wait for this weekend I need a distraction.

*fast forward to Friday evening *

I was getting in my car to go to JFK so I could go to LA. My mom and dad don't want me driving by myself in New York traffic but I've done it thousands of times I will be fine. So I'm sitting in the drive way waiting say bye to my parents and making arrangements to see my uncle drake so he could hear my music.

My parents finally come out to send me on my way "okay liv drive safe and call me when you get there" my mom said my dad came over and looked me up and down

My parents finally come out to send me on my way "okay liv drive safe and call me when you get there" my mom said my dad came over and looked me up and down. "Why you got on this ugly ass sweater."he said referring to the 49ers "because Colin kaepernick is my husband I will support his team."I laughed I have a huge crush on kaepernick and I tell him every time they play the giants. "Love you"my dad said "love you too."I hugged "Laiii baeeee come here and say bye to me."I squealed she ran up to me and I picked her up giving her a kiss "I love you kid be for mommy and give Daddy a hard time for me ."I said as she smiled and nodded Ight y'all I'm heading out. I peeled out of the drive way and made my way to the airport.

The city traffic was slow but thank God for private jets they wait on me

The city traffic was slow but thank God for private jets they wait on me. I'm in the car doing some thinking which is one of the reading I love driving by myself. I can just vibe to music and think without any interruptions.

I eventually made to JFK and drove my car tonight the back and parked it. "Good evening ms.beckham Can I take your luggage." A flight attendant asked "no im fine I just have one small bag I can handle it."i cheesed. I made my self comfortable on the plane and texted my parents. "Made it safely I'm on the plane now." I closed my eyes and got some sleep because this 6 hour flight and jet lag was going to kill me.

*6 hours later*

When I woke up we had landed I got off the plane and ran into my brothers arms. I know I just saw him but he is literally my stress reliever. "Hey."I squealed "wassup how you been." I looked at him and rolled my eyes "I have so much to tell you." We got in his car and drove off into LA traffic.

TREY POV👅

"So what you gotta tell me."I asked liv looks at me and says "it's soooooo much." "Well you know LA traffic how the city slow." I laughed "SON that was the corniest thing you've ever said in your life." She laughs.
"Nah foreal tho what's going on."I asked trying to get serious. "Okay you have to swear to not get mad and not to tell on my Okay." "What did you do."i looked over at her "just swear you want get mad or snitch and I'll tell you."she says "swear."I said she takes a deep breath and starts explaining.

LIV POV💅🏽

"Deion texted me a few days ago" I blurted out
He was about to say something but I cut him off "wait don't talk yet just listen then you can talk okay."I said he nodded "Ight."he said "okay so two days ago he texted talkin about how much he missed me and how he was hurting blasé blasé blah. Now ive done some thinking and while we were together his followers went up about 200k. Once he got to 600k followers we broke up. Now that we aren't together his followers went back down about 50k. So now he's trying to get us together so he can get his followers up."I explained my logic. "At the need of the day he was using me."I concluded trey turned his head and looked at me. "I'm really going to kill this man." He said I laughed "how do you and amber do it." I asked amber is his girlfriend of 3 years and going. I'm in love with their relationship. "When you find someone who gone ride for you it makes everything easier." He said. "Yea but I'm hungry as hell can we stop and gets some Chinese?"I asked trying to get off the subject. "Yea I know this joint around the corner from my condo."he said so we picked up the Chinese food and went to his condo in downtown LA.

I walked in and was shocked

I walked in and was shocked.  "I see you cleaned up and got makeover since the last time I was here."I laughed  "shut up and come eat and did you call Mom and tell her you made it."he asked "no I'll do that now."I said walking back to my room

I walked out on my balcony and called my mom to tell her I made it to LA

I walked out on my balcony and called my mom to tell her I made it to LA. I'm so happy to be out of New York away from everything and everyone. After I got off the phone I went to my downstairs to my brothers TV area and we watched star wars and ate our Chinese food.

 After I got off the phone I went to my downstairs to my brothers TV area and we watched star wars and ate our Chinese food

This was perfect.