Him

LIV POV

Okay so we woke up mad late for our flight everyone is running around trying to get their stuff together so we could leave. "Look if you forget something I'll just send it to you Okay."trey said. I grabbed everything that I saw and left.

We got to the airport and went straight to the private jet. "Thanks for waiting"my mom said. When we got on the plane we all too a deep breath. "Jalen wants to meet y'all so he's gonna pick me up from the airport."I said breaking the silence. "Really!"My dad asked shocked. "Yes that what I said we not even dating yet and he was like he really wants to meet y'all he thinks y'all would love him."I smiled. "Odell be nice ."my mom warned. "Nah last time I was nice what that nigga do."He said making us laugh.

Soon we landed and i couldn't be happier to see jay. When the flight attendant opened the door I literally ran off the plane and into his arms he lifted me up and placed his lips on mine.

I pulled away and smiled at him

I pulled away and smiled at him. "You really missed me."He said making me smile I kissed him again and he put me on my feet. My parents got off the plane and I grabbed his hand. "Liv I will be ok."he laughed. My dad walked over to us. "Hello Mr.Beckham. "Jalen said holding his hand out. My dad shook it "what's going on between you and my daughter?"He asked. "I really like her sir nothin is official yet but I want to make her happy."jalen said making me smile. "Don't lead her on. If you want to be with her then be with her if you're using her leave now Ight."My dad said bluntly. "I'm crazy about her."Jalen said. "Good because she's been so happy lately and I'd like to keep it that way."My dad said. "Yes sir always."jalen nodded. My mom came over and hugged him. "It nice to officially meet you Mrs.Beckham. "He hugged back. "Please call me Kay."my mom smiled. "Thank you for keeping liv happy."she cheesed. "No problem it make me happy making her happy."jalen smiled. After we got our luggage off the plane we got ready to head home. "I'll see y'all at home."I said walking to jays car hand in hand. I took a picture of our hands and set it as my lock screen.

"Can I drive?"I asked  "for what ?"He asked

"Can I drive?"I asked "for what ?"He asked. "Because I want to drive."I said. He looked at me confused. "Pleaassseee."I whined with a attitude. He threw me the keys. "Lil brat brat"he said under his breath making me laugh.We got in his car and I smiled at him. He leaned over the arm rest and kissed me. I deepened the kiss by biting his lip. "You lil freak."he smiled against my lips. "Only for you."I smirked. We pulled out of JFK and headed to my house. "Can I stop and get some chicken nuggets or something?"I asked. "Yeaa."He said I pulled into the nearest Chick-fil-A and I ordered a 20 piece nugget with a order of fries and a strawberry milkshake. We pulled up to the window and I leaned out to get the food while Jalen grabbed my ass. "Stop jay."I laughed "nah it's just all out it's tempting."He laughed "I think I got a new home screen."he smirked showing me the picture he took.

"Damn I got a fat ass

"Damn I got a fat ass."I said sticking my tongue out. I handed him the bag so he could feed me nuggets while I drove.

We soon got to my house. "Do you want to come in?"I asked him. "Sure."He said getting out. I tossed him his keys and we walked into the house. "Are you scared of dogs?"I asked laughing. "Nah why?"He asked. "Khan jack mowg heiress."I called through the house. They all came running. Jalens face was priceless. "Them ain't dogs."He said. "They are my babies."I said petting them. "Come on let me give you a tour."I grabbed his hand. "Okay so his is the kitchen ,this is the family room,this is the living room.i took him down to the basement. "This is the theater." I said. "We gone spend most of our time down here."He said kissing me. We walked back upstairs and I showed him my room. "Woaaaah this shit is huge."He said going in my bathroom and exploring my room making me laugh. "Come on."I held out my hand. "This is my parents room."I showed him as my parents were laying down with lai. "This is lai room." And this is treys old room which is now one of the guest rooms."I explained.

We walked into the backyard "this is the pool and jacuzzi. "I smirked. He grabbed my waist and kissed me over and over. "I love kissing you."He said. "I can tell."I laughed. We walked back into the house and sat on the couch. We talked for about 2 hours and then he had to go. I walked him to his car and we said our goodbyes.

I walked back into the house and into my parents room. I sat on their couches and looked at them smiling. "I like him."My dad says. "He knows what he wants and he's mature."he said. "He's a sweet heart."my mom added. "Yes he is."i smiled. I went into my room to shower. And get ready for bed. Today was a long ass travel day.