Killing time

A lot is going on today, I'm linking up with an old friend of my moms her name is Vivian and she basically helped my mom get her clothing line together and helped with designs. Today I really want to try new styles and get a new wardrobe. So Vivian brought some outfits for me to model for her but really to just get a feel of this new look I'm trying out. So I invited Jalen and his mom to come along since I rarely hang out with them.

Jalen and I are leaving together while his mom and siblings will meet up with us later. "Mom we are getting ready to go are you gonna meet up with us or what?"I asked knocking her out of her thoughts. "Um I'll meet you all there."she said getting her self together. "Okay we'll see you later then."I waved grabbing my keys. Today I decided to take the g wagon to our destination. "Babe when we get there i need you to record for me."I semi asked. "Yea i gotchu, Where are you shooting at?"He asked. "Umm I think Harlem Vivian said that she likes the vibe and setting Harlem but idk we'll see when we get there.

Once we arrived at Vivian's office I greeted her with a hug. "Heyy viv,how have you been?i squealed. "I'm doing great,I'm excited to have you modeling my new line."she said. "Yes of course, this is my boyfriend Jalen,jalen this is Vivian."I introduced. "Wassup nice to meet you."jalen shook her hand. After we talked over the outfits and created my look we went outside and started shooting. Before we got to our first location I explained to my supporters what was going down today through the video Jalen was recording for me.

While I was shooting my mother in law showed up. I walked over and gave her a quick hug. "Heyy my love how are you, you look absolutely stunning."she greeted. "Thank you I've been very busy but all is well how about yourself. "I asked. "I'm doing good waiting for graduation."she laughed. " same. But hey my mom is on her way so you guys can officially meet each other."I smiled. "Sounds great go ahead I don't want to keep you waiting."she directed me towards my photographer. "Ok see you later then."I smiled kissed her cheek and continued with my shoot.

As we came to my third and last style my mom showed up with lai in her arms. She waved over to me and walked over to Jalens mom. They shared a Hug and started a conversation. Soon my mom excused her self and came over to talk to me and Vivian about the style I was wearing. I picked up lai and joined their conversation. "I love this look it's way different from what I'm use to seeing liv wear. It's looks nice."my mom said playing with the shirt I was wearing.  "Liv I want a honest opinion how do you like this?"Vivian asked. "I'm in love, I think it's the new me ."I laughed.

After the photoshoot was done I treated my mom and Ms.Trina (jalen's mom) to lunch. We arrived at upland a famous lunch spot my family use to go to. My mom and Ms.trina were talking like they've known each other for years. "Look at them they so cute."I whispered in Jalens ear. "Yea im glad they get along."he kissed my cheek. "Thank you for recording for me today."i cheesed.  "I would've done without you asking, I always gotchu ma."He said kissing my lips. "Okay enough PDA at the table some of us want to eat"Jalens mom said making us laugh. "Girl i feel you  I be tryna watch a movie in the comfort of our theater and they want to start eating each other faces off."my mom added. "Okay we grown let us be."jalen laughed. "Jawen ?"lai called Jalen name. "Yes princess."He smiled. "Ummm do you like my shews?"she asked walking over to him and putting her foot on his lap. "Woooaaaah your shoes are better than mine, can I have them?"he played along with her. "Nooo silly dese awe my shews."she laughed. We all laughed at them and continued our date. After we ate I tried to pay for everything but Jalen was going to die if he didn't pay. "Babe I got it I want to pay."i said going in my purse. "Liv if you take your card out we're done."He laughed getting his wallet out. "Ig we done then."I laughed handing my card to the waiter. This nigga real life caught a attitude with me. I know that think he supposed to pay for everything and that's sweet and all but I had every intention on paying for everyone. "Jalen, thank you for wanting to pay but I got it sometimes okay."I smiled and kissed his cheek.  He gone give me the death stare like it scare me.