Wild child

We maneuvered our way through the party meeting new people. I found the host who just so happen to be the dj tori. "So you dj now."I said surprising her. "Hey Beckham I didn't think you would make it."she said walking around the table to hug me. "Here I am and this is my friend zendaya."I introduced. "Ight let's get you guys some drinks."she smiled

After tori gave daya her she offered me one. "I would but I'm underage and people like to take pictures,I'll have sprite." I cheesed.  We walked around danced and met some new people. While I was talking to tori and zendaya this very tall handsome man came up to us. "Wassup, olivia Beckham? Right"he smiled. "Maybe... and you are?"I asked. "Isaiah but call me zay."he said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you and call me liv."I smiled kind of confused as to why he approached me. "Oh uh I'm a personal stylist and wanted to exchange info if that's ok?"He asked kind of nervous. "Sure maybe you ben who is my current stylist could collaborate or something. "I said giving him my email. "Definitely I can already see that you got a lot of taste maybe we could talk aver lunch or something. "He said biting his lip looking me up and down. "That's a nice offer but I'm in a relationship."i said "be me you AND ben could do lunch."I innocently smiled. "I respect that he's very lucky. Uh I'll be in touch."he smiled walking away.  I walked back over to tori and zendaya and told them what just happened. "Was he cute at least?"tori asked all interested. "I guess so."I shrugged. "There He is If you want to shoot your shot."I pointed to him at the bar. "Introduce me."she begged. We got up and walked over to the bar. "Wasup liv?"he smiled. "Hey this is my friend tori she's the host and dj."I introduced. "I know you off of Instagram,I'm Isaiah."He smiled.  I left the two to y'all and went back to zendaya. " you don't look like you're having fun."she laughed. "I'm good."I smiled. "You need a drink girl. Patron or Hennessy?"she asked standing up. "Neither daya im good." I laughed. "Patron it is I'll be back."she said walking off. She came back and handed me the cup. "Let loose and come dance with me."she said pulling me to the dance floor. And from there the night was a blur.

I somehow ended up at home the next morning with millions of missed calls and a headache from hell. My phone started ringing again and I saw it was my mom blowing my phone up. "Hello?"I said half sleep still. "Are you serious Olivia have you see the blogs!"she yelled through the phone. "Shhhhh ok mom dang calm down what happened."I said. "You tell me you were the one acting a fool last night."she said. "I only had a few drinks."I defended. "You need to get over here now."she said.

I threw on a big hoodie and some slides and headed to my parents hows kinda of confused on what's wrong. I unlocked the door and looked for my parents that was sitting out by the pool. "Hello?"I said sitting down. "Olivia you can't go out to parties and get sloppy drunk like you did last night.  You shouldn't even be drinking in the first place."she explained. "Mom I don't remember last night honestly. " I shrugged.  She showed me video and some of the blogs.

Breaking: Olivia Beckham daughter of wide receiver Odell Beckham jr see out in the Hamptons at a party doing some underage drinking Also seen holding a blunt.
I read from her phone then I looked up at her. "I just wanted to let loose last night."I shrugged. "Weed! Olivia someone could've laced it or somethi- you know I'm going to let your dad deal with you."she said. "It was one night I just wanted to let loose. "I whined. My dad dealing with me is way worse around the start of football season because of all the press he has to do and i know they're bound to bring this up. I mean what's the worse that can happen they can't ground me in grown and have my own place.

OBJ POV
"O man have you see all this stuff about liv?"brad said while we're in the locker room. "Nah what happened."I said taking his phone and reading the news. "She must be our her rabbit ass mind."I said picking up my phone calling her. "Olivia!"I said through my teeth. "Hey daddy how was practice."she said trying to sweet talk me. "Don't do that. What the hell are you thinking. You know it's the start of the season why would you do something that."I said genuinely confused. "I honestly didn't mean to go that far. I had one drink and then I felt a little better so I kept going."she explained. "Weed?"I asked. "I just wanted to try it."she laughed. "It's not funny you got to be carful with what you do in the public eye. There's always someone watching."I explained. "I know but I'm really starting not to care Im just trynna live my life I'm a teenager I'm going to make mistakes. Just because my parents are famous doesn't mean I have to be this perfect child I want to experience things."she said. "We'll have to talk later I'm about to go have press."I said ending the call.

"Odell do you think Olivia is just going through a reckless faze?"one reporter asked.

"I mean she a kid she's gonna make mistakes I expect her to make mistakes but I also expect her to have fun it's life

"I mean she a kid she's gonna make mistakes I expect her to make mistakes but I also expect her to have fun it's life. Y'all ca"n't act like y'all didn't do crazy things as a kid responded. "odell are the pregnancy rumors true is Olivia pregnant?"some one asked. "No further questions about my daughter please."I answered. "Odell we heard about your ankle injury during a practice this summer will you be fit to play next Sunday?"another one asked. "Hell yeah im good all athletes you know go through injuries it's apart of the game."I replied.
————————————————

I made it home after the interview and took a shower, that' had to be one of the most irritating press conferences ever. I laid out on the bed and closed my eyes. Then I felt little hands on my chest. "Hey princess daddy's really tired right now Wassup."I smiled down at lai who just cheesed up at me and laid down pretending to fall asleep. "Is she faking again."kay laughed picking her up laying next to me. "So how was practice daddy."kay said kissing my cheek. "Good up until press."I said with my eyes closed. "Have you talked or her?"she asked. "Yea but she doesn't sound like herself."I shrugged off. "What do you mean?"kay asked confused. "Idk she just seems off."I tried to explain.

LIV POV

Jalen FaceTimed me as I was cooking just to check up on me. "Liv you good ma?"He asked. "I don't know.Ok so I've been trying to write this song but I'm stuck I can't find the right words it's starting to eat at me."I explained. "Ight we'll let me hear it maybe I could help."He smiled.
"These are the moments in time that we've been waiting our whole life to find
That we've been searching for, all through the night
Just tell me that we'll be alright
'Cause, baby, in a world full of cancer
Where everyone needs a ransom
My mama said "love is the answer"
So when I call you better answer me
Right now I need you here on me
No substitutes, you're the one and only
Please take away the stress I don't need
You got me on my knees, baby, James Brown bliss
The time is ours, not for borrow
Both got a past full of sorrow
Let's cancel everything tomorrow
I always get caught in the moment
With you, with you
With you, with you
With you, with you
I get caught in the moment
With you, with you
With you, with you
With you, with you
I get caught in the moment." I sung. After that I just go blank. "I think someone needs to feature on it."he suggested. "But besides the song are you ok baby I saw the blogs and news."He said concerned. "I was just having fun."I laughed. "Ight now don't make my fly back home."he laughed. "If I keep acting up will you?"I asked smiling. "Hell yea imma give you this act right."He smirked. "Well then shit say less."I laughed. "Nah but I miss you like crazy I wanna hold yo little badass."He said licking his lips making my heart melt. "I miss you too. What do you want to do for your birthday?"I asked. "When my mom comes up here we were gonna have a dinner."he said. "Great.  After the dinner we can party foreal foreal."i cheesed. "Nothing too crazy ma."he laughed. "I'm going all out for you."I smirked. "Ight baby I got practice in a few I'll call you later I love you."He said. "I love you too jalen."I smiled hanging up. I let out a beg sigh and finished cooking.