I miss you

August

So football season is coming to a start meaning dad was almost never home and we had been traveling a lot. Jalen leaves for good today so I'm taking him to the airport now. His family said they'd meet us there.I walked him to his gate and we stood there for a while having our moment. "So when you coming to see me ma?"He asked giving me that smile hat makes my heart skip a beat. "I'll be up there for your first game and your birthday."I did a small smile trying not to cry. "Liv don't do that."he laughed grabbing my hand. "I'm not gonna be able to see you everyday anymore."I whined as my eyes began to water. "FaceTime me then and you can come out whenever you want."He said wiping my fallen tears. I hugged his neck and cried harder. Paparazzi of course was here to capture our moment. I pulled away and let his family say goodbye.

Once they finished say their goodbyes I found my way back into his arms. "Flight 396 to LAX California is now boarding"the announcer called. "Ight baby I gotta go."He said holding me. "I love you jalen so much. Don't be entertaining them hoes while you over there."I laughed. "Never that baby. You hold it down Ight. I love you too."He said kissing my lips. "Call me when you land."I said letting go of his hand. "Bye Olivia."He laughed. I waved and watched him get on his plane. I wiped my tears and headed to my car dodging paparazzi.

I made it to my parents house and laid out on the couch. "Why you look like some one ran over you're dog?"My dad joked. "Jalen left today."I mumbled. "Ohh im Sorry princess."he comforted. "It's whatever I'll see him soon."I shrugged thinking positive. "You want to head to met life with me. I got practice in a few minutes?"He asked. "Sure let me change my clothes and I'll meet you down there. When I got home I changed into the jean skirt and distressed T-shirt and made my way to MetLife.

I walked out to the field where some fans were watching them practice

I walked out to the field where some fans were watching them practice. "Hey guys."I smiled at the team. "Wassup liv."Victor said bringing me into a hug. "She's a little moody because Jalen left for college today."My dad said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm not moody I just miss my boyfriend. I'm gonna go walk around."I said walking off.

As I was watching them practice my phone started to ring, it was a FaceTime call from bae. I answered it immediately, "Hello."I smiled into the camera. "Hey baby I just landed."he said smiling back making me miss him more. There was a ver comfortable silence between as we both looked at eachother. "What are doing?"He asked breaking the silence. "At my dads practice. I think I'm gonna leave tho there's nothing for me to do."I shrugged. We talked for a while longer until he got to his dorm. "I love you have fun."I smiled. "Love you too ma."he hung up and I was once again sad. I walked over to my dad and some of his teammates. "I think I'm gonna head out."I said. "Ight you feelin ok?"he asked. "I'm good."I nodded.

I made to my car and started to scroll down my timeline on Instagram when I came across a post from the shaderoom.

Theshaderoom: #oliviabeckahm and her boyfriend #jalenbrooks were seen at jfk saying there goodbyes as he goes off to college

Theshaderoom: #oliviabeckahm and her boyfriend #jalenbrooks were seen at jfk saying there goodbyes as he goes off to college. #baewatch
Oliviaabeckham: 💜💜💜

I started my car and went home thinking about what I'm bouta do all day. I made it home and slipped into something comfortable. I sat on the couch scrolling through my Twitter timeline.
@livariesbeckham
You guys my baby is across the country and I have nothing to do tonight any moves???
After I tweeted that I made me some spaghetti and watched for the cresponses.
@clarence_nyc: me and some of my people going to club NY tonight
@zendaya: Girll I'm in the city let's link!!
         @livariesbeckham: definitely I'll dm my address
@thtgirlmari: Coney Island???
@toribrixx : I'm throwing a party tonight come through.
I continued to read comments deciding on which on sounds best after sending zendaya my address.

Zendaya soon appeared at my door step greeting me with a hug. "Heeey boo, I feel like we haven't talked in forever."she squealed. "I know right, come in."I invited. She came inside and we talked until it got dark. "So what are we doing tonight?"she asked. "I think we should go to tori brixxs party."I shrugged. "Sounds cool where is it?"she asked. "I think I'm the hamptons."I nodded checking my phone for the address. "Mkay. Do you have something I could wear I left my stuff at the hotel."she asked. "Girl I gotchu help yourself to anything in my closet."  We walked upstairs and raided my closet. While we did our makeup I called our chauffeur for the night.  Once we finished we headed outside to the car.

"You look cute sis I love your style

"You look cute sis I love your style."zendaya complimented. "Thanks girl most of us is my moms work we should check out her shop tomorrow if you're not busy."I smiled taking a snapchat of us. "Definitely."she said posing for the camera.