Broken

"Lai do you like this for that baby or nah?"I asked her. She looked at my laptop and nodded. "I like it too but jalens gonna throw a fit over it."I laughed. "When does daddies game start?"she asked. "Um now actually you can turn it on."I said taking a picture of the onesie on my laptop and sending it to jay and my dad.

Me : this is tooo cute  😂😍 Jalen💍 : daddy says He or she is a pats fan 💪🏽Me:

Me : this is tooo cute 😂😍
Jalen💍 : daddy says He or she is a pats fan 💪🏽
Me: ...I think we should see other people 🤸🏾‍♀️🙃
I laughed and put my attention back on the tv seeing my dad on the field acting a fool per usual.
OBJ POV
I'm out on the field warming up and doing pre game interviews. "Odell so we know you've sat out the last two previous games. Do you think you're ready and do you have your support system with you today?"one of the reporters asked me. "Of course I'm ready play I've been taking it easy these past two weeks and I'm just happy to be back on the field and as far as my family being here unfortunately the couldn't be my mom is here thought. My beautiful wife is in Atlanta on her boss lady shit my son is back in LA doing his thing and and my daughter is taking care of my youngest but I know they're all watching right now and I know my little girl is standing right in front of the tv smiling at me."I smiled waving in the camera knowing lai was watching me. "Well good luck today mr.beckham we look forward to seeing your performance."she smiled. I went back and caught a few more passes from Eli and headed to the locker rooms until it was time to go. I checked my phone was flooded with good luck text and prayers from friends and family. I opened up an image liv sent me and smiled at the onesie picture and texted her back.

Me: lol what jalen say😂
Livy: jalen said "daddy says he or she is a pats fan." 😂
Me : tell jalen we're gone have a serious talk when he comes back. No grandchild of mine will be a damn pats fan. 😂
I locked my phone and got ready for the game.  "Alright giants it's game time!"My coach yelled through the locker room. We all ran out and back on to the field and got ready to play.

LIV POV
"Lai move from in front of the tv I can't see."I laughed putting her on my snapchat. She came over and sat next to me, "wiv when's daddy coming back home?"lai asked. "When we win this game he gets on a plane and comes home tonight."i said. She sat back and we cheered for the giants as Eli threw the ball to my dad and he jumped up and caught it when he landed he didn't get back up. "Oh my god."I said standing up. "Come on dad get up you're okay."I said to my self. The medical team rushed out to the field because of how long he was down. "Wiv is daddy ok?"lai asked me. "Umm I don't know hold on we're gonna call."I said trying to keep her calm. I called coach and he answered, "is it bad do I need to come up there?"I asked in a shaky tone. "His ankle might be broken they're taking him to the hospital now to get x rays done."coach explained. "Okay um we're leaving now."I said hanging up. "Lai go get your bag for me please."I said as she went off. I went up to my room and packed a small bag as my phone was ringing nonstop. "Hello."i answered. "Hey liv I just saw what happened."trey said. "I know coach said it's his ankle I'm about to head out there now."I said. "Me too I'll see you in a bit."he said hanging up. Lai then appeared in my room with her little book bag. "Alright good Lets head out Ok."I said to her. "Okay."she nodded. I called the car service and then the plane company. "This is Olivia Beckham I need a plane in the next hour."I said. "Alright miss Beckham we have just one left we'll reserve it for you."He said. "Thank you."I said hanging up. We got to the airport went straight to the private landing strip to get on board. "Yank you so much for doing this on suck short notice."I thanked the pilot and took my seat next to lai.
—————————————
Once we landed in Pittsburgh we went straight to the hospital. "Hi im looking for Odell Beckham jr the football player he was brought in about 3 hours ago."I said to the lady at the desk. "I'm sorry mam but that information is private because of the status of the patient. Family only."she smiled. "We're his daughters."I said pulling out my phone showing her a family picture. "Oh I'm so sorry he's on the 9th in room 41315."she said. "Thank you so much."I smiled and picked up lai and went straight to the elevator. "Lai when we go see daddy he might be sleep or in a lot of pain or just really funny so be careful."I tried my best to explain to her. We got up to his floor and saw security standing by his room. We walked up and they let us in no problem and my dad was laying in his bed with my grandma hugging him.

I put lai on the ground and she ran over to the bed and climbed on it

I put lai on the ground and she ran over to the bed and climbed on it. "Helloooo."i said closing the door behind me. "Damn y'all got here fast."My dad said kissing lai. "Trey is on his way Idk if mom was watching because I know she was in a meeting I did text her though. How are you feeling?"I said. "I'm feelin good right now they got me on morphine right so the pain is bare able. And thank you for taking care of everything."he laughed motioning me to a hug. He kissed my forehead, "liv I know you're stressing out right because you like to make sure everyone and everything is okay and taken care of but I need you to calm down and relax. I'm good i can take care of myself."he laughed messing my hair up. I walked over and hugged my grandma and her hand went straight to my belly. "Look at you love how many weeks are you?"she asked. "About 8 I had my first check up yesterday here's the ultrasound."I said showing her the picture on my phone. "Ohhh my goodness honey I'm so excited. Do you think it's a boy or girl?"she squealed. "I'm feeling it's a girl I don't know though."I laughed. "So dad what did the doctor say?"I asked. "I'm done for the season and I need surgery."He sighed. "Which is Fine we can vacation more go to New Orleans LA Miami."I smiled. "Nah I gotta have check ups and I won't be able to walk but you can travel."He laughed. "Well that's what I meant I don't have to watch lai any more so I can go see my husband."i cheesed. "Mhhhm Whatever. Try calling your mom again and see if you can get someone to bring my stuff here from the Steelers stadium."he said. I called my mom and she finally answered. "Heyy Livy everything ok?"she asked. "Ummmm have you not been on any social media."I laughed confused. "No wassup."she said. "Um you need to come to Pittsburgh dad broke his ankle."I said. "Excuse me can you take hartsvfield Jackson airport please."she said to the driver. I'm on my way. Let me talk to him."she said. I handed my dad the phone and went back to talking to my grandma about the baby.

OBJ POV

"Hey baby are you okay."kay sympathized. "I'll be ok I got my girls here taking care of me."I laughed trying to calm her down. "What the hell happened?"she asked. "I just landed wrong it's could happen to anyone kay."I laughed. "Will you need surgery?"she asked. "I'll let the doctors explain everything to you I don't want to scare you."I shrugged. "Okay I'll see you in a few hours."she said. "Ight baby I love you."I said. "I love you too."she said hanging up. "Here liv."i said handing her the phone. Liv came over and sat in the bed with me while lai played in my curls. "Imma go get something to eat I'll be back."my mom said. "Ok can you bring me a milkshake please."liv asked. "Yea just text me what y'all want."she said walking out. "You ok liv?"I asked. "I'm just stressed I feel like I gotta take care of everything and everyone I know I shouldn't but I don't know."she shrugged.  "You know how last year when we lost our first playoff game I deleted Instagram twitter and everything and just spent time with y'all."I said. "Yea but I can't do that. I make my money from social media and my music."she sighed. "I got you and you know that so just take a breather from everything. Like you said earlier go traveling."I laughed. "Whatever."she laughed getting out of the bed.  Lai was fast asleep on my chest and liv and I continued to talk and wait for the others to get here.