Showing

OCTOBER

I'm currently doing my first check up because I've been putting it off for forever. "Okay miss Olivia your 8 weeks along and everything looks amazing here's a picture of the ultrasound."the doctor said. "Perfect thank you so much."I smiled pulling my shirt back down. "So are you excited."My Doctor said packing her equipment up. "Yea a little nervous too. I just don't know how my boyfriend and I are gonna do this whole living arrangement when he's done with college he says it will work itself or but I don't know."I explained. "You should've FaceTimed him during this check up."she smiled. "He's at a game right now."I shrugged. "Ohh well I'm sure everything will be fine don't worry. Make sure you take your prenatal vitamins and don't stress."she said before leaving.

After she left I went to my room to lay down. I sent Jalen a picture of my small baby bump because he's been dying for a picture.

Me: the baby's perfect and healthy text me when your games over good luck baby I Love you❤️

I sent the text and started cleaned up around the house and made something to eat so when my mom dropped off lai she could eat. My mom is going to Atlanta for this week and my dad has an away game in Pittsburgh against the Steelers. I left the food on the stove to finish cooking and laid out on the couch watching Greys Anatomy and getting on my phone. My mom soon unlocked my front door and lai ran in and hugged me. "Hey How was the check up?"my mom asked putting lais bag on the counter. "Everything is perfect here's the ultrasound."I smiled handing it to her. "Oh my gosh. Wow."she said in amazement. "I know right."I laughed as lai ran over to me. "Wiv can we go to the pool?"she asked. "It's too cold for pools mama but we can go to the store and buy all the candy and ice cream we can."I smiled. "That sounds like my que to go."My mom laughed. "Bye princess I love you so so so much be good for liv and call me every night."My mom said holding lai and kissing her face. "Bye mommy love you more."lai cheesed. "Bye mom call me when you land."I said hugging her. "Ok y'all have fun. Liv take it easy."she said before leaving.

Lai was on the couch watching her cartoons and I laid next to her on my back. "Um wiv what's wrong with your belly?"she asked poking it. "Um well if I tell you you can't tell anyone okay."I whispered. "I pinky promise" she said getting excited. "There is a baby growing in my belly. Your niece or nephew."I smiled and she looked at me amazed .

"Coooool

"Coooool."she laughed I know she didn't understand but whatever. "How did it get in there?"she asked. "Um your gonna have to ask mommy and daddy."I laughed.

Lai was coloring quietly in my bed while I was on FaceTime with bae after his game. "Heyy did you win?"I asked. "Dub season bae I told you."He laughed. "That's good."I smiled looking at him. "Why you look like you finna cry?"He laughed. "Because I miss you jalen."I whined. "I'll be home for thanksgiving I'll see you in a few weeks."he said. "No but I want you now."I sniffled. "Olivia you're being emotional"he laughed. "No I'm not."I said. "Mhm Whatever you say mama."He rolled his eyes. "I will call you tonight I love you so much."he smiled. "I love you too."I said hanging up. I let out a sigh and sat next to lai. "Lai im bored."I laughed looking at her as she focused on coloring. "You want to go to Coney Island?"I asked. "What's that?"she said looking up at me. "Come on we're going."I laughed picking her up. I called our personal security to come with us just in case. They met us at the car service down stairs and we left.
———————————————

We arrived at Coney Island and lai was in awe.
"No running off Lai."I turned around looking back at her. "Okay Okay wets go."she smiled. Right when we got out of the car paparazzi was taking pictures and asking questions calling my name every which way. Security was making sure they kept a good amount of distance between us and the paparazzi "Can y'all seriously leave us alone. I just want to enjoy the day with my sister."I said walking inside. "Do you want to get on the Ferris wheel or play games?"I asked lai. "Umm I want a big teddy bear."she pointed. We walked over to the game booth and gave him our tickets. "Alright so you gonna throw the rings on the bottle if you get 8 in a row you get the bear."he explained. "Okay you ready?"I asked lai who was holding the rings. "Yess!"she laughed getting ready to throw the rings. I watched her get more and more frustrated because she kept missing. I mean the game is impossible. Once she ran out of rings she pouted and tried to stomp off but security caught her and picked her up. "Hey can just buy it off of you?"I smiled at the guy at the booth. "Looked me up and down and licked his lips. "If you give me your number you can have whatever."he smirked. "I have a whole boyfriend."I laughed trying to walk away. He grabbed my arm,"why you acting like that ma just let me take you out." My security guard pushed him off of me as I got lai and walked away. "Oooo Wiv lets get on that."lai said pointing at the marry go round. She drug me over to the ride and we waited. I noticed that people were starting to recognize me so my was security close by. "Jamal we're Fine you can walk around if you want."I said to my security. "I wouldn't be doing my job if I left y'all. just act like I'm not even here."he laughed. "Your y'all ass bringing more attention over here."I laughed. "You annoying."he laughed. While we waited in line I took a few pictures with some fans and lai was getting impatient and fussy. We the reached the front a got in the spinny cups. I could help but smile at lai uncontrollably laughing as we turned in circles. I recorded her and sent it to my mom and dad.

We left Coney Island after a few hours because lai got sleepy and annoying and it started getting late. We got in the house and she laid down on the couch to finish her nap. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and put on some pajamas. I went back downstairs and sat out on the balcony and looked over the city. I FaceTimed my dad while I sat outside. "Hey dad."I smiled. "Wassup. Did yall have fun today?"he asked. "Yes but her spoiled behind wore my pockets out."I laughed. "Karmas a hoe."he laughed. "Guess What happened today."I said. "What?"He asked. "I got my first ultrasound done. I'm 8 weeks along and everything is perfect."i smiled showing him the picture. "He's gotta be a wide receiver."My dad laughed. "Who said it's a boy? What if she's a girl."I said. "Liv look at those feet they were meant for running."he argued. "Dad it barely has feet what are you talking about."I laughed. "Shut up man. But I couldn't be happier."he smiled. "Same oh and I got you a copy of the picture."I smiled "Ight kiss my princess for me and make sure y'all watch the game tomorrow."he said. "Okay Love you."I smiled. "Love you too."He said hanging up. I went back in the house and laid down in my bed next to my sister and posted on Instagram.

Olivaabeckham: It's hard to sleep when you have a toddler kicking the hell out of you every 4 seconds 🙄 @obj @misskayb come get your child please ❤️       @jalenbrooks87 : haha 😸

@jalenbrooks87 : haha 😸