6

My eyes were slowly closing and Kakashi gave me a light chuckle. He covered me with the blankets after he slid my boxers back on. He placed another kiss on my lips before he made his way towards the bathroom to probably take a shower and taking care of his own problem. Before I could figure out if my guess was correct slumber took over and darkness engulfed me. 

It's been a few days since we arrived here in this little town. The old man was now almost finished with his stupid bridge and there hadn't been any interference from Zabuza or any other high ranked Missing-Nin. This mission shouldn't be taking up more than another two days and then we should be able to start our journey back to Konoha. 

"We'll be leaving for the bridge now. Keep your mother safe Inari." 
The old man seemed really fond of his grandchild and before we left every day those were the words said. 
The walk to the bridge wasn't long but it took a lot longer than it would have to, considering the old man wasn't very fast. 

Kakashi was like me walking and at the same time reading his Icha Icha book. The two Genin were walking in front of the old man and we were behind him. 
After hours of working on the bridge and only a few more adjustments left a really annoying voice spoke up. 
"I can't believe the demon Zabuza just refused to take on you weaklings. Glad I won't have to pay a weakling like him. He was way too expensive anyway." 
Turning around to see the small man dressed in a suit just made me annoyed. I simply gave him a bored look before I looked up to Kakashi. It was his call as to what we would be doing about this dude and his huge army of weak bandits. 
"Too scared to say anything, are you?" 
The small man gave off an ugly laugh before he silenced his army. 
"Get them. Whoever kills the Bridgebuilder gets a bonus."
The men behind him started screaming some weird stuff and I could hear Kakashi sigh behind me. 
"Sasuke, you take on some of the men. Sakura stay and protect Tazuna. Kitsune you go and have fun. I'll take on whoever you two miss."
With a nod from me and a quick 'hn' from Sasuke, we dashed off right into the big pool of men. 

Sasuke was testing different Jutsus on the men while I was simply slashing at whatever came into my way towards the small man. Blood was flying everywhere and different screams were heard all around the battlefield. One after another dropped dead covered in his own blood. By the time I reached the small man I knew I was covered in dark crimson blood. The smell bit my hypersensitive nostrils and I must have looked like a psychopath covered in blood and smiling like a madman. This small guy was already dripping with sweat and he smelled like fear and pee. 

"Kitsu!" 
The shout stopped me from simply killing this man in front of me. I looked back towards Kakashi that was now making his way through the bloodbath towards me. 
"Let me get some information out of him first. You can kill him after or if he won't cooperate." 

I gave the silver-haired Jonin a nod and made my way towards the two Genin. Sakura had lost consciousness and I could smell vomit all over Sasuke. Looks like he still wasn't over the bloodbath his brother had made with his clan. 

The old man was simply looking at me shocked and I could smell fear on him too. Rolling my eyes I sat down leaning against the railing and waited for Kakashi to be done with investigating. 

It took him almost an hour to get whatever he wanted out of this guy and the blood on my body had started drying and slowly crumbling off. 
"What a bloodbath! Must have been fun." 
The rough voice from Zabuza echoed over the bridge and Sasuke was alert as soon as he heard the voice. I simply looked up to the Missing-Nin and gave him a nod. 
"Clean it up, would you. Also, I am officially asking you to protect this village together with Haku. I will visit from time and time and reward you for your services. Maybe I can even get the Hokage to take you in so no Ninja that comes across you can simply kill you." 
Zabuza looked at me like I was crazy before he gave me sigh and looked towards the other side of the bridge. 
"You hear Haku? We'll be staying here under Kitsune's orders. Go and get us someplace to stay." 
There was nothing heard but a simple swish of wind before Zabuza started making Handsigns for some water Jutsu that cleaned the blood and body's right of the bridge. 

"Kitsune! You may now kill this man. I have whatever I need from him." 
With a simple flick of my hand, the man started choking on his own blood and slowly died. After Kakashi confirmed his death we simply pushed him into the sea underneath the bridge and left for the old man's house. 
"We'll be leaving tomorrow at a much faster pace so get some sleep." 

With Kakashi's orders, the two Genin made their way upstairs to their bedrooms and I made my way towards the bathroom. 

Finally getting all this dried blood off of my body was bliss and after my hair was light blond again and not all bloody I stepped out of the shower. With a towel wrapped around my midsection, I made my way towards mine and Kakashi's room. I had forgotten to take clothes with me so now I had to walk almost naked across the hallway. 
Reaching the room Kakashi was already laying in bed with his mask down and his nose in his book. He watched me over the edge of his book while I was taking out some clothes from my scroll and putting them on. 
"Are you coming to bed now or are you going to go out again?" 
Laying down next to Kakashi he wrapped his arms around my body before he pulled me on top of his chest. 
"I guess that's my answer. Good night, Naru." 
"Night, Kashi." 

The next morning before the sun was coming up I was awake and getting ready for our journey that would hopefully only take us two days. I could feel Kakashi's eyes on me while I was getting dressed in my Anbu uniform without my mask and set up whatever I would be needing on our way back. 
"Naru why are you already awake? The two Genin won't wake up for another two hours." 
I rolled my eyes and put my Katana in place. 
"They will be up in a few minutes and we're leaving in an hour." 
With that, I walked towards the Genin room and opened the door loudly. Sasuke woke up from the bang alone and after I pushed Sakura of her bed she was awake too. 
"Get ready. We're leaving in an hour. No complaining. Hurry your slow asses up." 
Sasuke huffed and got ready while Sakura started complaining about not enough time to get ready. I simply ignored her and made my way downstairs and out of the door.