10

The wind was rushing past me and the only thing I could hear was my feet stepping on the branches. It had been a few hours since I had left Konoha and started looking for my Godparents.
Before I left I was given several clues about where both of them were staying. Unknown to each of them was that unconsciously they were staying close to each other. Whenever there was a clue about where one was staying you could be sure you'd have a clue about the other staying only a few towns over. 

'Funny how they always bicker but always stay close to each other.'
With a smile, I gave Kurama a nod. 
'True. They should just get over themselves and confess their feelings.'
His deep laugh was rumbling through my head telling me Kura was agreeing with me. 
'Now, where exactly are we going?'
'A small town close to Suna and obviously a town on the opposite side of Suna.'
Kura gave me a low grumble and noticeably went back to sleep.
'Lazy fox.' 

It made a small smile creep on my face. Times like this made me just realize how much of a blessing Kurama had been to my life. While he was not innocent, neither was I. We both killed, we both were abused for something we had no control over and we were both lonely beings. 
Kurama practically raised me to get where I was now and I was happy. 
I was happy with the people I had around me. 

I was happy with Kakashi being by my side. 

I was happy with my status of Anbu. 

The only thing I wasn't happy with was the Village I had to stay in. 
I wanted to leave. I wanted to burn that damned Village down but I didn't. I held myself back from running away. I held myself back from attacking the vicious Villagers. I did all this for gramps. I did all this for Kakashi. 
I did all this for the loved ones that I have in that Village. 

Watching the scenery change from luscious trees to sandy dunes. I slowed down to orient myself. It took another hour to find the first Village. The sandy buildings were small and there didn't seem to be a lot of things in this town beside a casino. It didn't take long for a loud voice to start laughing and screaming. 
The voice was so slurred it was hard to make out what it was babbling about. Even with her slurring, I knew just who I was dealing with. 

Sighing I walked towards the entrance and looked out for the blond female I was looking for. It didn't take long for me to spy the busty Sannin that was again losing one of her many bets. Making my way through the many people standing around and googling at the situation I started snickering making myself known to my Godmother. 
"I don't even know why you are still making bets. We both know there is no chance in hell you will win." 
My voice was calm and almost non-existent in this loud crowd of people. Even though, she looked my way and sobered up almost immediately.   
"What's a Konoha Anbu doing all the way out here?" 
I bowed slightly at her. 
"That, I believe, is something we should discuss in a more private setting."

She gave me a once over and then a second later a nod. Slowly she stood up I could see her apprentice rushing to her side with a small pig in her arms. The black haired Ninja looked at me suspiciously but followed after her Sensei. 
It took us a few minutes to arrive at Tsunade's Hotel room. The tension rose as soon as Shizune closed the door behind me. Tsunade sat herself down on one of the cushions on the floor simply looking at me, waiting. 

"Now, who are you and what do you want?" 
Sitting myself down across from her I gave her a sigh and a let my shoulders slump. 
"Sad how you don't even recognise the child you were supposed to care of but who would recognize someone they never even seen." 

Taking off my Anbu mask I looked her straight in the face shocking her. Her movements froze and her apprentice looked between us confused.
"Naruto?" 
Her voice was almost silent but with my keen senses, there was no way I would miss it. 

"That would be me, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Heir to the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan. How have you been, dearest Godmother?" 
I gave her a sickly sweet smile making her gulp audibly. 
"Now, why I'm here is simple. You need to come back to Konoha and take over for Gramps until someone else is old enough or ready to take his place permanently."
Her green eyes stared at me for a moment before she started shaking her head violently no. 
"I told Sensei many times that I don't want to return to that Village after all I have been through." 

Rolling my eyes at her antics I even let out a loud sigh. 
"You are behaving like a child, Tsunade. I really could care less about what stupid thing happened to you considering that because of you stupid behaviour I was tortured daily for 15 years." 
My voice was calm and I was trying my best to not let my voice quiver at the memories. Her face was starting to pale by the thought of disappointing my parents and hurting me in the process. 

"But that is not why I am here. I long lost interest in whatever your reason was to leave me in that hell hole. I'm here today to get you to go back to help us  keep Konoha save."

Tears seemed to gather in her eyes and for a second I could feel my throat knotting up too. I covered my feelings back up and waited for her answer. Tsunade gave me once over and her emotions seemed to overwhelm her before she gave me a slow nod. 
"I'll leave right away. I suspect you'll be getting my male Teammate too?" 

With a nod, I stood back up with my fox mask in hand. 
"Of course, Gramps wants both of you back where you are supposed to be." 
She was caught in her own thoughts for a few minutes before she looked up to me. 
"What about Orochimaru?" 
Putting my mask back on to cover my face I was making my way out of the room. 
"I'll be taking care of him with a few of my best available Anbu. No need for you to worry about him. If you'll excuse me." 

With those words, I jumped out of her window and started making my way towards Suna where I'll be spending my night today. It only took an hour to get to the gates of the Hidden Sand Village and a few more minutes to get through the security and into my Hotel room. 

Tomorrow I would pay my respects to the Kazekage and get that old pervert to make his way towards Konoha. After that, I could go back home and spend a few days with Kakashi before I had to leave for my Mission to kill Orochimaru. 
Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long and I could be back at Kakashi's side in a few days. But for now, it was time to sleep.