20

A year-long listening to constant jabbering from Jiraiya and another year-long travelling on my own, I was back. 

The huge red gates in front of me taunted me for my long absence.
Kakashi wasn't too amused when he found out I was planning on traveling on my own for a while.
He was even less amused to find out why I was traveling alone. 

The old perv had made his way back to Konoha after a year of traveling with me.
 I had constantly edged him on to return to his home and help out keeping it save as the organization Akatsuki started to become a bigger threat every day.
He told me repeatedly that it was fine and that Konoha was safe with Tsunade being there but I knew how to get him to return. 

So he came back a year before I did.
Of course, I hadn't returned empty-handed. 

To my left was our own Uchiha heir and rouge, Itachi.
To my right stood, still in a mask covered, Obito.
Kakashi's former teammate that he had thought died many moons ago and behind me stood the former students of Jiraiya Konan and Nagato Uzumaki.
"Well, let's mess some things up."
Smiling at Itachi I stepped forward to the now constantly closed gates and gave them a good pull.
With a bit of a creek, they swung open to reveal Konoha's bustling streets and a very angry looking Kakashi.
"Ah. Honey, I'm home."
I tried giving Kakashi my best dazzling smile but it probably looked a bit pained and anxious.
"Two years. Two years you make me wait and then you turn up with Akatsuki members? What where you thinking?!"
I tried to calm him down but with two snickering shinobi next to me it was a bit hard. After a bit of a rampage, he calmed down and looked at my guests.
"So, who did you bring here? Obviously Sasuke will be thrilled to see Itachi back right after going off and murdering Danzo but who is the rest." 

Calming down I ushered the five of us inside the village and got us signed in by Izumo and Kotetsu.
"Well, the blue-haired Onee-chan is Konan, a former student of Jiraiya. Next to her is Nagato Uzumaki. A distant cousin of mine and one of Jiraiya former students. You already know Itachi and the other mystery person only needs to take off his mask for you to see who he is."
Turning expectantly towards Obito I gave him a glare to finally take off his stupid mask.
"Why do I have to take off my mask? He is still wearing one too!"
His voice that spoke these childish thoughts made Kakashi hold his breath.
Pouting he pulled down his mask revealing his typical Onyx eyes and black hair to his former friend.
Obito wasn't even able to say anything before Kakashi tackled him to the ground.
"Obito!"
He seemed happy for a moment before his featured got dark and Obito visibly shrunk into himself.
"Where were you? Why didn't you see it important enough to come and at least let me know you where still alive? What the fuck, man?!"
Kakashi looked like he was ready to keep rambling on and on but I stopped him by laying my hand on his shoulder.
"We can figure out why and how later. Let's go visit Baa-chan and tell her I'm back. Would you mind fetching the old perv for me? I think he has some people he needs to meet." 

Sighing Kakashi got off his old friend and gave me a nod.
"Alright but I'm no where near with being done with you two."
He waved his fingers around angrily and took off to find his idol. 

While he took care of that we started making our way through Konoha towards the Hokage tower. The two Uchiha's got confused looks from the many civilians and shinobi we passed. None of us were wearing our headbands.
Indicating that we neither belong to this or any other village.
We walked for a long time and word spread fast.
When we arrived at the tower an angry Sasuke and an exited Sakura waited for us. 

Both had grown considerably just like I had and Sakura was now wearing darker clothes that made her look a lot more professional and grown.
Sasuke was clothed in Anbu pants and a traditional top with the Uchiha symbol proudly displayed on his back. His hair had grown out making him look a lot more like Madara then he had probably planned.
"Sakura, you look gorgeous."
I gave her a smile and a pat on the head. After being gone for two years I had grown a lot. With 6'3" I was close to being as tall as Kisame.
 Which I was proud of.
Turning towards Sasuke my smile slowly slipped.
"You didn't see it worth your time to visit before you took on the Akatsuki? Or at least wrote a letter about it?"
At a loss of words, I shrugged at him making him sigh.
"You're such an idiot. So, mind explaining to me what half of the Akatsuki are doing here?"
Scratching the back of my head I gave him an uncomfortable smile.
"You see, funny story actually. We all got talking while they were trying to take me prisoner and one thing lead to another. Now every member is returning to their former home and returning to their Ninja duties after going through obvious punishment."
Sighing Sasuke left my explanation at what it was turning towards the other two Uchiha's. "Welcome home Onii-san. You too, Obito. "
With that, he turned around making his way up towards the Hokage office.

"I'm glad you're back, Naruto. Kakashi was going crazy when you wrote him you would be gone longer than anticipated. "
Smiling at her I started walking after Sasuke followed by the rest of the Akatsuki that had no place to return to.
My dreaded walk ended way too soon and before I realized it I stood in front of our current Hokage Lady Tsunade, Lord third, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Sasuke. 

If that wasn't intimidating I really don't know what could be.