5.

Mitch's POV.

Is he flirting with me? I smile at Scott and look into his beautiful blue eyes. I want to flirt back, but I think that's too fast. Maybe he isn't flirting with me, but just being kind. He might not be gay too, he looks straight. I decide to give the conversation a subtle turn.

"I've slept in an alley last night and I was scared that someone would rob me. It ended with me having almost no sleep. I've met someone at Starbucks who worked here and he got me this room. He's really nice." I told Scott.

"I see. Why did you sleep in an alley? If I may ask?" Scott asked shyly.

"Well, I've ran away from my b-boyfriend..." I whispered and looked away. Scared that he would judge me for being gay, but instead he walked to my bed and sat on the bedside.

"I've walked away from my boyfriend and I ended up here..." Scott said.

I look at him. He's gay too? Wow...

"Shitty relationship too?" I asked.

"The relationship wasn't that kind of shitty, he really loves me. But... Everything I did wasn't good enough..." Scott said.

"How could he love you when he thinks you're not good enough?" I asked Scott.

"I don't know..." Scott sighed.

"I-I t-think you're good enough..." I said.

Scott smiled at me, damn that smile.

"Is he your ex-boyfriend too now?" Scott asked.

"I think so. I sneaked out when he was doing some groceries. He hasn't called or texted me yet. I guess he doesn't care. He must be glad that he got rid of me." I sighed.

"If I were him, I wouldn't be glad." Scott said.

"But you're not abusive... I hope... He's abused me mentally." I whispered.

Scott layed his hand on my shoulder, I shaked a little. His touch kinda electrified me. I cover my feeling with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mitch. Can I give you a hug? I mean, if you want to... I just-"

I cut Scott off by collapsing into his arms. I need a hug. I really need it. I need to feel loved. Surprisingly I felt myself melt into his hug very quickly.

God, this feels so good. What's wrong with me?! I'm hugging a total stranger, well... Not a total stranger, but still... Why does this feel so good? I inhale his scent, so masculine.

I stay in the hug for a while. Silence filling the room, but the comfort is still there. I'm the first one who pulls back from the hug.

"That was a nice hug... I haven't hugged someone for almost 2 years." I said.

"Yes, it was really nice. You've got to catch up on hugging then. With me, if you'd like..." Scott smirked.

What a flirt!

"I can't believe you're flirting with me. We just got here and we just met. Yet, you're flirting already." I said sassily.

Scott looked at me and I looked back at him, taking in his handsome features.

"You think I'm flirting with you?" Scott asked.

"It seems like it." I said.

Scott shrugged and sat back a little. I did the same.

"I am not ready for flirting with someone else. I just, it feels natural with you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hitting on you. I just, you have so many gorgeous features I only can compliment about..." Scott said.

"You're doing it again." I giggled.

Scott smiled at me, he had little sparkles in his eyes.

"I did, didn't I?" Scott laughed.

I nod at him, laying my head against his shoulder.