12.

Scott's POV.

"B-Big trouble?" I asked.

"Yes. If the team decides to move you to another department, you won't see Mitch for a long time. I know how you guys click and get along really well with each other." Kirstin said.

"For a long time? Just a week right? Like Shane?" I said as I kept rubbing Mitch's arms softly.

"Well, Shane actually didn't cut himself yet. It was his intention to do it, but he failed." Kirstin explained.

"Oh... I messed up, didn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Kirstin said.

I appreciated Kirstin's honesty, but it left a sting in my heart. I'm even not good enough for this department, it haunts me.

"For how long do you think I will be moved to the other department?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... For two months I think." Kirstin said.

"For two months?! How am I supposed to survive without him?!" Mitch suddenly shouted, sitting up next to me.

"I don't know..." Kirstin sighed.

"Kirstin, isn't there any way with you helping us? As you've said, Mitch and I click together and we go along with each other really well... Between you and me, we just confessed our feelings to each other..." I practically begged Kirstin.

Kirstin looked at us with a smile on her face.

"You did? Omigosh! That's so cute!" Kirstin squealed.

"That's right... It's cute. Please, don't let them ruin it for us." I said.

"In fact, you've ruined it for yourself." Kirstin giggled.

"It's. Not. Funny!" Mitch said angrily.

"Hey, always keep the humour in bad circumstances." Kirstin chuckled.

"Ugh. I don't wanna miss you, baby." I said and I kissed Mitch.

"I don't wanna miss you too." Mitch said softly against my lips.

"Lovey dovey indeed. I'll see what I can do." Kirstin sighed.

I pulled away from Mitch and smiled at Kirstin.

"Really? Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah, need to go now. See you at dinner maybe." Kirstin said and she left.

"I can't go without you for two months, Scotty..." Mitch said.

"I can't go without you for two months either." I said.

Look at this boy. He is so precious to me. I have never thought I would feel the feelings I have for him again, since I've had some trust issues due to my ex-boyfriend. I am so happy that I've got a second chance and yet I had to mess it up.

"Hey, don't look so sad. Everything will be okay." Mitch said as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry I messed up." I whispered.

"Hey, don't think like that. Stop it." Mitch whispered back.

"I think I need a hug." I pouted.

The truth was, my hormones were still bothering me. The actions from last evening has gotten me so hot and bothered. I wanted to feel Mitch against me.

"Okay, I could give you one." Mitch smirked.

Mitch scooted closer to me and trailed his finger over my slight bulge. I gulped at the touch.

"Are you sure you only want a hug?" Mitch giggled.

I decided to play along and pulled Mitch on my lap.

"I'm sure I want more than just a hug..." I said as I kissed Mitch's neck softly, trailing down to his collarbone.

Mitch let out a soft moan.

"You like it, don't you?" I smirked.

"Very much." Mitch whispered.

Mitch gently pushed me on my back and straddled my hips. Although it was very subtle, I could feel him grinding against me. I looked at Mitch and stroked his jawline softly.

"You're so gorgeous. I am lucky that I have met you." I smiled.

"Well, certainly not in the best circumstances... But I am glad that I've met you too." Mitch said breathily.

I could tell he felt hot. I mean, I felt hot too. I was about to kiss Mitch when someone knocked on our door.

"For fucks sake! I guess we're not allowed to fuck." Mitch complained as he hugged me.

I giggled and returned the hug.