19. (!)

Mitch's POV.

I can't believe this. He was the one who told me not to forget him and yet I find him in bed with two boys. Two boys!

I run faster until I bump into someone again. I look up. Of course, it's Beau again.

"Are you always going to let me bump into you when I cry?" I cried.

I burried my head into Beau's (hairy I could say) chest. He said nothing, no word. He just started to rub my back softly and to be honest, that's all I needed.

I don't know for how long we stood there like that, but I think it was for a while.

I sigh softly. Not wanting to pull back.

"Do you feel better now?" Beau asked.

I nodded. I inhaled his scent, not bad.

"H-He had two boys around him and one was on top of him. Their faces so close to each other. I bet they kissed." I sobbed.

"Oh no. Mitch, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this." Beau said as he massaged my scalp.

It was very comforting and I could feel myself melt into his embrace even more.

Beau was the one who pulled away first, looking into my eyes with a shy smile.

"You know, I'm here for you. I am a good listener." Beau whispered.

"And a good comforter." I chuckled softly.

Beau laughed and our faces got closer to each other due to his laughing. I looked into his beautiful bright green eyes and I quickly pecked his lips.

"Whoa, Mitch." Beau said.

I ignored his reaction and brought my lips to his, kissing him softly. But Beau didn't kiss back, instead he pulled away.

"Mitch, I think you're confused. This is not what you want. I don't think you know what you're doing." Beau hesitated.

"I know perfectly fine what I am doing, Beau. Now, kiss me." I said impatiently.

Beau sighed, I saw this as a sign that I was allowed to kiss him. So I did.

Beau's lips were softer than Scott's. Beau seemed to be a shy kisser. I tried to ask for entrance by licking his bottom lip, but Beau pulled away.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I-I've never kissed a boy... I haven't done anything with a boy..." Beau whispered.

Wow, he's so spontaneous... But also so shy. He's adorable.

"So, you're a virgin?" I asked.

"No, I'm not! Or do you mean... Well, then yes." Beau said as he blushed.

"That's okay. It's cute." I smiled.

"Thanks, I guess." Beau said.

"And I thought you were really spontaneous." I giggled.

"I am! Just not with these conversations." Beau whispered.

"Okay. Wanna hang out in our room?" I asked.

Beau nodded and we walked to our room. While we walked, I had the urge to hold his arm. Look, Beau is definitely handsome and hot. I mean, I like a hairy Daddy. I laughed softly.

"What's so funny?" Beau asked.

"Just how things can go." I said as I decided to hold his arm.

Beau looked at his arm and then at me. I smiled at him.