26. (!)

Scott's POV.

Mason and Mark walked in again.

"Was that neccesary?" Mason asked.

"He fucking took his v-card, Mason! That's a memorable thing for Beau! I can't live with that!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? Okay, Beau lost his virginity to Mitch. Is it that bad?" Mason asked.

"Yes, it is. Mitch will always have a place in his mind. He will talk about it with his friends. It will be the highlight of the conversation at a birthdayparty. Mitch taking his v-card will be a big part of his life and I don't want that. Mitch was supposed to be a big part of MY life." I told Mason.

"Well, it isn't a big deal. You've lost your virginity too I guess. Do you think about that often?" Mark said.

"I don't wanna think about that." I said as my breath stopped in my throat.

Flashbacks of my first sexual intercourse raced through my mind. I started to tremble and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I tried to breathe properly, but I couldn't.

"Scott? Are you alright?" Mark asked concerned.

"N-No. M-M-Mitch... P-Panic. Help." I choked out.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?" Mark asked.

I shook my head. He didn't. The flashbacks caused this panicattack.

"M-Mitch..." I tried again.

"Do you want to see Mitch?" Mason asked.

I nodded immediately. I tried to breathe, but is was a hell of a job.

I clamped myself onto Mason's arm as we walked to Mitch's room. Mark and Mason brought me half the way there before I decided to continue on my own. My breathing wasn't as it used to be, but I was able to breathe and that's important.

I gasped when I arrived at Mitch's room. Kevin was on the floor, unconscious. Mitch was sitting on his bed, he looked terrified. I walked closer to him, my panicattack already forgotten.

"Scott! No!" Mitch shouted.

I frowned, confused about why Mitch would say that.

"Don't move... Sit next to him..." Someone growled behind me.

I turned around. I gasped softly as I saw a man pointing a gun at me. I slowly walked to Mitch and sat down next to him. My first instinct was to hold Mitch's hand. Mitch leaned closer to me.

"Tsk. Tsk. Look at you. Found someone who wants you, Mitchell?" The man said.

Mitch glared at the man, not saying a word.

"Answer me! You piece of shit!" The man shouted angrily.

"How did you find me? How did you even come in?" Mitch whispered.

"That sexy as fuck girl let me in." The man said.

"Kirstin? She would never do that!" Mitch said.

"Actually, there were some problems indeed. I hope she'll have a nice sleep, though..." The man smirked.

"What did you do to her?" Mitch asked angrily.

"The same I would do to you, if you don't obey me..." The man warned us.

"W-Who are you?" I managed to ask.

"Oh? Didn't Mitchell tell about me? Ungrateful slut... Ah, well... I'm his boyfriend. Henry." Henry said.

My eyes widened. Boyfriend? But soon I remembered what Mitch told me about him.

"You're not my boyfriend! I've left you! Again, how did you find me?" Mitch snapped.

Henry moved closer with his gun still pointed at us. I felt Mitch squeeze my hand.

"I've waited until you would forget me a little... I know your pathetic behaviour. Cutting yourself... Disgusting. So, I figured out that you would search for help. I searched and I've visited multiple clinics. The cute girl here said you were heading to bed. So, I knew I was at the right place..." Henry told us.

"You're sick in your mind!" Mitch said.

"Hey, I'm not the one who's in a clinic." Henry laughed softly.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. It was Beau.

"Mitch, we need to talk." Beau said.

"Beau..." Mitch whispered.

Beau looked up and gasped. The first thing he did was attacking Henry from behind.

Mitch whimpered and hid his face in my chest, I held him close. I tried not to look at the fight happening in front of me. Too scared to interfere.

I closed my eyes. Then I heard a gunshot and a scream of pain...